Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thetruth34

Mick Schumacher.

The media keep hyping up Russell even though he can't even score a point in that Williams. 

Now they hype up Norris who was outscored by a mid field driver two season in a row. 

What about Mick? He is having a great rookie year and is already in the top 10 drivers on the grid. 

If he was British or Australian the media would be calling him a future champion. 

9 hours ago, thetruth34 said:

The media keep hyping up Russell even though he can't even score a point in that Williams.

Well, to be honest. I dont think what Russell is, is a mere hype.. He a real deal.. He was very close to winning a Race when he sat in a Mercedes for the first time, just to be ruined by sheer bad luck... or should I say good luck on Chico's side.. That race changed a lot of things for the whole paddock, mostly for the good..

Now they hype up Norris who was outscored by a mid field driver two season in a row. 

Nope.. again, Not just a hype.. he's got all the right mix of being an outstanding race car driver.

What about Mick?

He'll get there.. Mick has taken a season or 2 to get upto speed with the previous categories before he took part in F1, so F1 shouldn't be different.

its unfortunate that he has a lot of weight on his shoulders with the last name he carries. But he is carrying that off well.

1 hour ago, blackpebel said:

He was very close to winning a Race when he sat in a Mercedes for the first time

This only proves the dominance of the Mercedes CAR.
A rookie jumps in a Mercedes and nearly wins.
Hamilton, the old man.  Has been sat in a Mercedes 4 a long time - winning title after title.
Had Russell achieved the unthinkable, and actually won.  In turn it WOULD have devalued
Hamilton as GOAT.
Slight misinformation there blackpebel - SHOULD read,
... when he sat in a Mercedes for the ONLY time
has NOT sat in a Mercedes AGAIN (so far)

15 hours ago, thetruth34 said:

What about Mick? He is having a great rookie year and is already in the top 10 drivers on the grid. 

If he was British or Australian the media would be calling him a future champion. 

I fear that Mick's career will not be even remotely successful as his father's. English over-representation in F1 has no interest in promoting his career, and I think the same could be said about Italians. He is with a wrong team, and rumours have it, that he might jump from one paddle of dung into another next year. In his age he should have been a leading candidate at AlphaTauri as a potential replacement for Perez at RBR when time is ripe. In reality, he is nowhere near that situation. Ferrari is not hiring, MB the same as they are preoccupided pandering to British interest, and RBR is out of reach.

I think Mick should talk to his family, and re-orient his career into different direction. Go to school, become an engineer, built your own car. I certainly will move on once Vettel is done. I had enough of fans, Braun, Brown, so called journalists, talking heads, and FiA baked convenient rules, flexible law, and so on. Enough is enough. 

6 hours ago, Sakae said:

is already in the top 10 drivers on the grid

That could describe anybody/most drivers.
This year, there R NOT any stand out drivers, who R performin above expectations.
Nobody IS performin great.  Just keep all 4 wheels pointin in the right direction and bring it home.

On 7/8/2021 at 2:41 PM, Sakae said:

I fear that Mick's career will not be even remotely successful as his father's. English over-representation in F1 has no interest in promoting his career, and I think the same could be said about Italians. He is with a wrong team, and rumours have it, that he might jump from one paddle of dung into another next year. In his age he should have been a leading candidate at AlphaTauri as a potential replacement for Perez at RBR when time is ripe. In reality, he is nowhere near that situation. Ferrari is not hiring, MB the same as they are preoccupided pandering to British interest, and RBR is out of reach.

I think Mick should talk to his family, and re-orient his career into different direction. Go to school, become an engineer, built your own car. I certainly will move on once Vettel is done. I had enough of fans, Braun, Brown, so called journalists, talking heads, and FiA baked convenient rules, flexible law, and so on. Enough is enough. 

That's correct. if Mick was in the car of Yuki, he definitely would have scored more points by now.

3 hours ago, radical-one said:

That's correct. if Mick was in the car of Yuki, he definitely would have scored more points by now.

Hello, hello. I have been wondering about your well being... very nice to hear from you, radical-one.

About Yuki - he is talented, no doubt about that, but little gun-ho. That is not necessarily bad. He deserves his nomination. I fully support that.

Mick seems to be more measured. He is unfortunatley just in a different company.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

if Mick

if IS f1 spelt backwards - Murryism
if, if, if ... a lot of things
if does NOT count
I could B a millionaire lottery winner if I bought a lottery ticket

The fact IS I am NOT a millionaire lottery winner and Mick is NOT in the car
So, just the FACTS please.

On 7/8/2021 at 6:41 AM, Sakae said:

outscored by a mid field driver two season in a row.

That was THEN.
This IS now.

21 hours ago, Sakae said:

Hello, hello. I have been wondering about your well being... very nice to hear from you, radical-one.

About Yuki - he is talented, no doubt about that, but little gun-ho. That is not necessarily bad. He deserves his nomination. I fully support that.

Mick seems to be more measured. He is unfortunatley just in a different company.

😀👺Stay safe Bro

22 hours ago, Sakae said:

Agreed

Good to see you again radical-one

Hi Brad !

Having fun and keeping safe?

I am enjoying the season so far - Honda RB is doing well 👆

D/T 2021.08.09 16:20 CEST

SCHUMACHER: FERRARI TALKS WILL HAPPEN OVER SUMMER BREAK

Ferrari has 'best driver line-up' in F1 - Binotto

Both statements are most recent; one by a driver who seeks promotion in Ferrari ranks, and second one by a key decision maker.

Difficulties with convergence are rather obvious.

D/T 2021.08.11 21:01 CEST

Mattia Binotto is in talks with Haas about Mick Schumacher with an eye to keeping the German at the American team for a second season. 

Mick should have a private talk with J. Todt, and solicit his realistic views regarding own future. JT is a friend of his father, likes Mick, and he has rational measure of drivers market. 

IMHO Mick needs to get away from Binotto as far possible, and as quickly as possible, even if he ends up leaving F1 for lack of better offers. Believe it or not, there is life on the outside. 

McLaren, Alpine, RBR and associates, Ferrari and associates, and add Mercedes as well - no one is hiring. Not now, not next year, or year after that. Check contracts. Meanwhile, oligarch family is trying to get him out from Haas. 

21 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Check contracts

Contracts do NOT mean anythin in F1.
Look BACK in history - can soon B broken.
not next year, or year after that - anythin CAN happen and, in F1 it usually does.

1 minute ago, lipstick79 said:

Contracts do NOT mean anythin in F1.
Look BACK in history - can soon B broken.
not next year, or year after that - anythin CAN happen and, in F1 it usually does.

Well, you know, I do belong to old school, when clear eye, and handshake meant more than pages of meaningless legalese gibberish.