Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

Sebastian Vettel

D/T 2022.01.10  08:42 CET

- B. Ecclestone:

“We don’t know how quick he is any more because he’s not in a competitive car – so it’s not easy to say he’s not as quick as he used to be.

“He needs to be back in Red Bull, actually.”

It's a big yes from me. Why is it that I am increasingly in synch with 92 years old fellow? He used say really stupid and aggravating things in early years, but how times changed. 

here

5 hours ago, Sakae said:

D/T 2022.01.10  08:42 CET

- B. Ecclestone:

It's a big yes from me. Why is it that I am increasingly in synch with 92 years old fellow? He used say really stupid and aggravating things in early years, but how times changed. 

here

He just knows the inside and outside of team environments, and how Ferrari has operated with Vettel

48 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Why is it that I am increasingly in synch with 92 years old fellow?

Because U R gettin older

D/T 2022.01.10  15:40 CET

In re: above

It doesn't mean BE is always wrong. Age just brings more clarity and simplicity in otherwise what is fuzzy life. He doesn't care now whether he is politically correct, or popular. It beats 22 year old girl on You Tube writing about F1 with job description - A. content creator. 

11 minutes ago, Sakae said:

D/T 2022.01.10  15:40 CET

In re: above

It doesn't mean BE is always wrong. Age just brings more clarity and simplicity in otherwise what is fuzzy life. He doesn't care now whether he is politically correct, or popular. It beats 22 year old girl on You Tube writing about F1 with job description - A. content creator. 

As an aside...

She's yummy tho...  maybe thats why all the following :snigger:

38 minutes ago, BradSpeedMan said:

As an aside...

She's yummy tho...  maybe thats why all the following :snigger:

I thought it was you Brad in the crowd...(LOL)

4 hours ago, Sakae said:

Age just brings more clarity and simplicity

General consensus is that age WILL bring experience and not the inexperienced hunger/drive/eagerness and motivation 2 achieve.
Experience is the ability to recognise a mistake when U make it again
Those supportin the more mature, generally R more mature - justifyin themselves.
Those that can - DO
Those that can NOT - teach

21 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

Those that can - DO
Those that can NOT - teach

Nothing against those who teach,,, but People learn more from those who CAN do.. they set the bar for what CAN be done, and teach people from their action and not just words.

17 hours ago, blackpebel said:

Nothing against those who teach,,, but People learn more from those who CAN do.. they set the bar for what CAN be done, and teach people from their action and not just words.

Yeppp.. actions do speak louder than words.

http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/813036/Vettel_motivated_by_Alonsos_super_inspiring_podium/