Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackpebel

Alpine F1 2022

I'm not sure if pink goes well with a racing car. But racing is an expensive sport.

The car is ok.. they should have had an aesthetic look to the overalls.. jesus!

11 minutes ago, blackpebel said:

I'm not sure if pink goes well with a racing car. But racing is an expensive sport.

The car is ok.. they should have had an aesthetic look to the overalls.. jesus!

That Blue and Pink colour scheme is just fantastic man. Concerms about it PU, will be a real shame. How did Alonso always seem to pick these teams that's underperforming. Story of his career

Car seems bulkier compared to others. And on the face seems like a very simplistic rendition of the rules, other teams have been more innovative by the look of it. This car doesn't look aggressive  enough,, and I'm not taking about the color 😛 .. but the side pods are similar to the concept AM and Ferrari have followed.. it would be interesting to see the development war in the coming seasons..

I really feel for estaban and alonso trying to carry off this color combination..

1 hour ago, blackpebel said:

Car seems bulkier compared to others. And on the face seems like a very simplistic rendition of the rules, other teams have been more innovative by the look of it. This car doesn't look aggressive  enough,, and I'm not taking about the color 😛 .. but the side pods are similar to the concept AM and Ferrari have followed.. it would be interesting to see the development war in the coming seasons..

I really feel for estaban and alonso trying to carry off this color combination..

I think your eyes are deceiving you. Here I thought I'm going blind:snigger:

Renault / Alpine
HAVE gone with the old adage.
> To finish first, first U MUST finish.
Alpine & Renault have NEVER gone 4 glory.
Unlike Honda & Mercedes - B there and pick up the leftovers.
IF Honda & Mercedes fall off the track ...
CONSISTENCY 
The F1 lottery - got 2 B in it 2, win IT

Alonso is probably the BEST investment made.
Realistically NEVER gonna win ANOTHER F1 title - he probably KNOWS that, Y he HAS widened HIS motor-sport abilities.
Alonso currently ON 2 out of 3 REQUIRED 4 the triple crown.
There is MORE 2 B gained from the triple crown THAN anddin 2 his F1 WDC`S.
If Alonso added ANOTHER F1 WDC.  That would ONLY put his tally at 3 WDC`S.
Seb HAS 4 WDC`S - so what IS the point.
But Alonso brings Marketin WITH him.
Renault / Alpine CAN live off the Alonso marketin FOREVER - Without Alonso Bein involved DIRECTLY. 
Alonso IS away with the fairy`s - rackin UP stats.
It all points BACK 2 Renault / Alpine - FREE marketin

The curious case of Fernando Alonso. What a humdinger.

The formulas of formula 1 have somehow worked against him, and he has worked against it at times, it's difficult to blame him, life is unfair. Whatever he maybe outside the c#ckpit, he is surely a gem while he's in it! My heart goes out to a throughbred racer like him not being able to show his full potential because he was always handed a sword that was unsharpened in a battle. He has still fought tough battles to give racing fans the dopemine we need out of looking at these racers skills.

Legend!