Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX 2022

Who at this time does NOT need awareness - RedBull and Max
Where R RedBull and Max - NOT ahead of the pack.
Haas and K-Mag NEED 2 B seen - SUDDENLY they appear - they R seen - Conspiracy theories ...

On 3/15/2022 at 6:03 AM, Sakae said:

Hamilton will not win this race. Seb, well, he drives AM

Seb has also tested positive 4 covID - NOT in the race.
So that theory WERE dismissed B4 qually. 

Just now, lipstick79 said:

Who at this time does NOT need awareness - RedBull and Max
Where R RedBull and Max - NOT ahead of the pack.
Haas and K-Mag NEED 2 B seen - SUDDENLY they appear - they R seen - Conspiracy theories ...

Marketing, your love-subject, is a parasitic type of endeavor which is constantly promoting itself is indispensable, whereas I think a life without marketing lies and scheming is way to go.

1 minute ago, Sakae said:

whereas I think a life without marketing lies and scheming is way to go

That would B DEATH.
Marketin drives EVERTHIN (alive)
Say Pepsi please.

4 minutes ago, Sakae said:

without marketing lies and scheming is way to go.

There is NO such thing as bad publicity.

It would be nice to hear what Sebastian (really) thinks about qualifying results. 

Nwly appointed Aston Martin Team Principal, Mike Krack delivered the bad news: “We are obviously disappointed by today’s qualifying performance, but we will work hard this evening to see what we can do to optimise our race pace and strategy for tomorrow.

Mike, seriously? In one pre-race evening or whole nighter you go from P19 to where..?

Lance Stroll: We’re disappointed with the result and unexpected after a positive FP3

He explained: “We made some changes to the car and perhaps they were in the wrong direction. In qualifying, we did not have the grip to extract the performance.

“We need to go over the data and understand it so we can learn from this. The early races are going to be a learning curve as we try to understand the car more. We will come back ready to try to make progress in the race,” concluded Stroll.

That's the trouble with you guys. You simply accept that you will cheat fans out of their money with pretending you are racing for them, while you will perform activities which should had been done before season started. Lies, lies, and marketing - which amounts to more lies.

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

“We are obviously disappointed by today’s qualifying performance, but we will work hard this evening to see what we can do to optimise our race pace and strategy for tomorrow.

Any race director / team boss could have said that - it applies 2 most teams.
Gut instinct tells me 2 watch out 4 Fernando in P8 for Alpine.
Likely finish P4 - goin 4 the podium whilst everybody else falls off the track with their fightin 4 the glory.

9 hours ago, Sakae said:

It would be nice to hear what Sebastian (really) thinks about qualifying results. 

Mike, seriously? In one pre-race evening or whole nighter you go from P19 to where..?

That's the trouble with you guys. You simply accept that you will cheat fans out of their money with pretending you are racing for them, while you will perform activities which should had been done before season started. Lies, lies, and marketing - which amounts to more lies.

Bear in mind he can't drive these cars

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Bear in mind he can't drive these cars

My was only a rhetorical question, of course. One has to admit that such results we have seen yesterday was avoidable in nineties, when a team had test drivers working on developments through years nonstop. That is now missing. I really don't blame Mike for it, he is too new there. We will find soon whether this setback was one off, or it is fatal for this year. There is difference between being a fraction off, and being off by, relatively speaking, huge gap, and that's what we have here. 

Mind you, one cannot eliminate possibility that it is simply similar case what we have seen yesterday at Haas. I am hoping when Seb comes back, that he performs miracle just as Kevin has. I don't blame Hulk either for bad placing. He was dumped into all without being ready for such situation.

Mike Krack has to make sure that reserve driver has access to a simulator and train regularly, just in case he has to jump in. Drivers do get incapacitated from time to time (injury in accident, Corona, etc.)    

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

My was only a rhetorical question, of course. One has to admit that such results we have seen yesterday was avoidable in nineties, when a team had test drivers working on developments through years nonstop. That is now missing. I really don't blame Mike for it, he is too new there. We will find soon whether this setback was one off, or it is fatal for this year. There is difference between being a fraction off, and being off by, relatively speaking, huge gap, and that's what we have here. 

Mind you, one cannot eliminate possibility that it is simply similar case what we have seen yesterday at Haas. I am hoping when Seb comes back, that he performs miracle just as Kevin has. I don't blame Hulk either for bad placing. He was dumped into all without being ready for such situation.

Mike Krack has to make sure that reserve driver has access to a simulator and train regularly, just in case he has to jump in. Drivers do get incapacitated from time to time (injury in accident, Corona, etc.)    

Hulk did some simulator work. He confessed the car is pretty fast. 

I'm seeing both Merc and AME having this issue of windrunnel data not correlating to car on-track. It's a problem

1 hour ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Hulk did some simulator work. He confessed the car is pretty fast. 

I'm seeing both Merc and AME having this issue of windrunnel data not correlating to car on-track. It's a problem

Could be so. Again, this is prime example why they need track testing. Forget Brown and similar nontechnical people who are against it due to its cost. False flag, I say.. We have seen this nonsense when Honda was with McLaren. Only by on track disparities they were hinted to check dyno calibration, which was OFF. That so called saving joke cost them several hundred MM which was poured down the drain. Add all that smear they received. Was it worth it? 

Hulk wasn't turning a single lap during a second test. He was flown in last moment. 

4 hours ago, Sakae said:

My was only a rhetorical question, of course.

Yes 

Bottas alongside Hamilton. Are we going to see some action come first corner, he's not under team orders now Lol

Has DR feeling effects of Corona? Lap 20, and he is struggling dead last. I've always thought that he is overrated, but not that badly.

25 minutes ago, Sakae said:

Has DR feeling effects of Corona? Lap 20, and he is struggling dead last. I've always thought that he is overrated, but not that badly.

Correction, both McLaren cars are in trouble.

Race has settled. Wild ride. Specs shook the grid. I do expect some screaming in the paddock later on. Kevin in 7 place????

2 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

Ferrari accelerates well

Oh gawd that Ferrari can accelerate and how! They have a power PU this year, and a huge advantage over others. Ferrari and the customer teams seem to have the Liberty of carrying more downforce than the others..

7 out of 10 for the race.

Surprises were worth the extra point. Ocon was schooling Alonso, Kevin has driven probably best race of his life, RBR prayers remain unanswered.

RBR and McLaren are in trouble not only now, but most likely in next race as well. 

AM...ehh...

Bravissimo!.. Ferrari has come a long way. So glad to see them up there.

It's vindication for Binotto. And they have the 2 best horses sitting in the cars. They have had a clear goal to to back Charles and their faith in him seems to be proving right . They have justified the replacement they made with Sainz, he has brought a lot of stability to the team.

This seems to be the year for the red team. Forza Ferrari!

Ferrari has done undeniably well in this race, riding on pain of others. They were working for two years on that car, while others were focused on racing. I am not so sure they should be praised much for that.

Season is only starting to roll. I think it's too soon for any celebrations.