Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX 2022

28 minutes ago, blackpebel said:

Ferrari and the customer teams seem to have the Liberty of carrying more downforce than the others..

The great Newey WILL have 2 get his crayon`s out again.  Back 2 the drawin board.

The 24-year-old ran over to the stricken Mercedes car to gesticulate his frustration towards Bottas, but Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff pinned the blame on his now current driver, saying that his driving was worthy of the “Renault Clio Cup.”

Exactly. I continue to believe that Russell got that seat only having political winds in his back. British media pushed for his candidacy whether he deserves it, or not. Thus far he has shown not much to get a best seat (or one of best seats) in the house.

Travesty.

GP247

Paul Velasco is suggesting is suggesting, it's Mercedes's problem why AM, Williams, and McLaren have performed badly. British teams with wonderful pedigree, but Mercedes..

Common Velasco, enough is enough..

I am not sure what kind of pedigree has Force India, but Mercedes is not (IMO) responsible for incompetence of British teams.

Velasco would have to explain why McLaren is tripping over themselves who will be a last driver in this race, yet Hamilton was in top 5 with the same engine. It's debatable then whether in Hamilton's case it was the engine, his poor driving, or maybe his car which kicked him off the P1.

Blaming MB? ...not funny at all 

"It was a difficult race, anyway," Verstappen tells Viaplay."I didn't have the balance that I had on Friday and it was very difficult for me to control degradation from front to back. Every time I had too many problems at the back and I wanted to correct it, it went to the front. There was just no balance in the car."

I am probably not going to find it, but in my recollection it is almost the same comment Seb made in 2014. Newey dismissed Vettel at the time as whining, because Ricciardo liked his car. Newey actually never liked Vettel from day one, and I think his rather rude projection culminated when DR came in and ultimately it was one of factors which added gas to fire for Vettel's separation from the team. There was much more, including some hostile F1 media, but poor equipment management by RBR early in 2014 was the start. Over years in secluded quiet conversations by the fire place with Seb by German sport media casted different light on reasons why Seb left. 

1 hour ago, Sakae said:

I didn't have the balance that I had on Friday

PREDEFINED excuse.
Generic GET-OUT sayin used WHEN under-performed.

Maybe Verstappen's explanation was just that, the truthful explanation. I find this driver somewhat overly aggressive, however not as one making excuses. I give him benefit of doubt. 

2 hours ago, Sakae said:

overly aggressive

A GOOD description 4 Verstappen.
> Look HISTORICALLY at the trend of MULTI World CHAMPIONS.
Consistent WITH - NOT aggressive.
Single World CHAMPIONS - consistent WITH NOT aggressive
Damon Hill 
Jaques Villeneuve
Jenson Button
Nigel Mansell
Rosberg - Nico / Keke

At this time- Verstappen IS more consistent WITH
SINGLE world champion`s 
Second IS first of the loser`s

16 hours ago, Sakae said:

Ocon is giving a lesson to Alonso.