Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakae

FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2022

Race: Apr 10 at 15:00 - 17:00 local time.

Sebastian Vettel will begin his Formula 1 season at the Australian Grand Prix after recovering from Covid-19

"...on the back foot", says Nicolas Hülkenberg.

Well, Sebastian has to start somewhere, why not then in Melbourne. 

D/T 2022.04.02 5:56 UTC

F1 News:

The Australian Grand Prix, where Magnussen finished on the podium on his F1 debut in 2014, and in P6 for Haas in 2019, is next up on April 10.

I've never paid much attention to Kevin, however this year he deserves definitely better. I wonder how he will do in this next race, that's what he has done to me. Good job so far on his part.

I am still not sure if Hass is Q3 regular, or Kevin is just a temporary visitor at the top 10 until some back-markers resolve theirs (mostly) equipment issues. Either way, Kevin is surpassing anything I could imagine just a few weeks ago; he also cleared a few things for Mick. He was pretty honest when he said, car was good for P5 in the last race, but my neck gave up. I like it when a man admits his limitation without blaming everybody but himself. I am not however setting my hopes up that his strained neck will be OK in 2 weeks he has between races though. 

Bottas in Alfa parking on the grid next to Hamilton - priceless!

Gasly - hoping his physical condition will get back to normal.

Ocon - Alpine might be better in next race.

Mick - waiting for you to keep Kevin company.

I am hoping Max will continue his WDC drive.

Seb - I am really not sure what's going on with that car, but exiting Q1 has to stop. AMR was oversold the moment Mr. Stroll bought it, that much was clear from the begging, but this is now third race, and we can only hope the team learned from their mistakes.

A week to go.

15 hours ago, Sakae said:

I've never paid much attention to Kevin, however this year he deserves definitely better.

?? I question this.
Once the tomato reaches a stage when it's about ½ green and ½ pink (called the 'breaker stage'), the tomato can be harvested and ripened off the vine with no loss of flavor.
It seems 2 me that, U R callin K-Mag a tomato.
Just WAIT 4 the fuzzier skin 2 arrive - aka goatee / facial hair -
& becomin much MORE wrinklier - that IS a sign K-Mag IS agin
WHEN this happens,
> Well it BECOMES the Scumacher effect

6 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

?? I question this.
Once the tomato reaches a stage when it's about ½ green and ½ pink (called the 'breaker stage'), the tomato can be harvested and ripened off the vine with no loss of flavor.
WHEN this happens,

I will be darn if I understand anything what you wrote.

Application of Occam's razor principle suggests, that Kevin raced elsewhere while away from the F1, he matured due to newly acquired experience, and he is fine now. That's it. 

9 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

?? I question this.
WHEN this happens,

What on earth???

Brown already is on the mission to drop Monaco race. What, in favor of Las Vegas? As Surer said, Las Vegas is most undeserving circuit currently considered for inclusion on the calendar.

No surprises with this. It's all about money, baby. Forget the original mission statement, and people like Brown are fully on board with that change.  

4 hours ago, BradSpeedMan said:

What on earth???

Please keep up, it is an analogy.
WHOOSH > Over UR head.

4 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

WHOOSH > Over UR head.

Jeez Lipstick,, Thaaattttt actually went over mine too. The whole thing seemed like being thrown at nothing,, and aiming towards nowhere..

I WILL break it DOWN 

Re: Once the tomato reaches a stage when it's about ½ green and ½ pink (called the 'breaker stage'), the tomato can be harvested and ripened off the vine with no loss of flavor.

> The tomato is NEITHER ripe  OR  over ripe (NOT good, NOT bad)
When IN the middle - ready 2 B picked

The fuzzy skin arrives - Aka goatee / facial hair - Notice how K-Mag NOW has a goatee, just as he IS gettin older

Conclusion - K-Mag can NOT B considered as an up and comin driver.  K-Mag IS now over the hill as a driver, and NEEDS all the publicity he CAN get
after securin ZERO championships.

K-Mag IS an experienced driver who NEVER came close 2 a championship.
Second is first of the losers.

Kevin is 29 years old. He has a few years ahead if things go his way. (Potentially a decade, maybe less.)

This is very first year he has to his disposal a midfield car, which beats anything he had driven in the past.  I am not sure how far he will go, however I must say I am more impressed with him after two races, than many others in higher class cars. 

Over the hill is he? I don't think so. There is little fog that surrounds him, for two races is not much to be sure about anything, but if he continues as he started, he will be talked about before each race, as opposed to be ignored, which is what Sky people usually do.