Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lipstick79

Emilia Romagna Grand Prix

RBR won, on merit. They had the faster package whole weekend

Ferrari did not lose the race, they were slower and lead driver made a terrible mistake. If that was Seb!

A little bit of both. What floors me is that nobody can see how shamelessly is Mercedes creating Russell into their next #1 driver. Unless you truly believe that after 7 championships and a decade in F1 Hamilton forgot how to drive in F1? The same thing happened to every teammate Russell has had. 

2 hours ago, Piotr said:

The same thing happened to every teammate Russell has had. 

Second is, FIRST of the LOSERS

Except when the "winner" is made so for promotional reasons by the team, NOT on merit. Russell is average at best and Mercedes spent a LOT of effort to persuade Britons he is the next Ayrton Senna incarnate. LOL. It's hilarious. LITERALLY over a period of 2 month Hamilton apparently forgot how to drive F1 car. I could understand why some people believed when this happened with Kubica, but the same thing happening with a 7-time Champion is sooooo ridiculously transparent, that if you believe Russell is better than Hamilton, I have a bridge to sell you. In New York. Very good condition and cheap...  

10 hours ago, Piotr said:

Unless you truly believe that after 7 championships and a decade in F1 Hamilton forgot how to drive in F1?

He didn't forget how to drive, true that.

But at the same time, the illusion that he is simply better than others on merit,, has been given a fact check.

Merc walked away with 8 constructors championships in 8 years, it's not a coincidence that 7 of those drivers championships have been won by a Mercedes driver.

Lewis simply had better tools in the game as compared to 18 other drivers, let's be humble and honest about this fact.

5 hours ago, blackpebel said:

Lewis simply had better tools in the game as compared to 18 other drivers, let's be humble and honest about this fact.

When another driver had equal machinery, where were the mighty Hamilton when  Rosberg won the title in 2016? 
Second is first of the losers, followed by Danny Ric in his RedBull Renault.

23 hours ago, blackpebel said:

He didn't forget how to drive, true that.

But at the same time, the illusion that he is simply better than others on merit,, has been given a fact check.

Merc walked away with 8 constructors championships in 8 years, it's not a coincidence that 7 of those drivers championships have been won by a Mercedes driver.

+1

19 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

When another driver had equal machinery, where were the mighty Hamilton when  Rosberg won the title in 2016?

Not too far away as I recall it, I'll defend him on that.

Lewis only had Nico to beat that year, and he couldn't, so that's that. It was a hard fight till the end never the less.

On 4/27/2022 at 8:05 AM, blackpebel said:

Lewis only had Nico to beat that year, and he couldn't

Second is first of the losers

With Singapore challengin, along with others - Monaco SHOULD BUY and operate a F1 team.
It is NOT ridiculous as it sounds. 
Monaco HAS a driver - Charles Leclerc 
Their government should acquire a team.  2 ensure Monaco REMAINS the pinnacle.