Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lipstick79

Thoughts after the first race of 2024?

Recommended Posts

What has everybody been doin over the winter?
> The field may B more compact, less spread out - but there is NOT a stand out - outlier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm waiting for a crop of Polish drivers to arrive at F1 (right now in about 4 years...). Regardless, Sainz is showing off, Mercedes is stonewalling Hamilton to show off how great Russell is (he isn't), HAAS should give up and sell to Andretti, Alonso is Alonso (probably the best driver on the grid today, and I am NOT a fanboy). What did you do off-season? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GOOD assessment Piotr

Bein the best in the world - I had an Officially Amazing off-season 
I DON`T make the rules.
It IS how it IS - Guiness World Record holder 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Piotr said:

I'm waiting for a crop of Polish drivers to arrive at F1 (right now in about 4 years...). Regardless, Sainz is showing off, Mercedes is stonewalling Hamilton to show off how great Russell is (he isn't), HAAS should give up and sell to Andretti, Alonso is Alonso (probably the best driver on the grid today, and I am NOT a fanboy). What did you do off-season? 

Do U like the Polish boy`s THEN?
I C where U R comin from - magnifyin glass included 
Sorry but I DISAGREE 

Polish MAY assert themselves ON Europe - but NOT the world
USSR / CIS ... Do NOT have a FUTURE

Old war torn  - NOT goin anywhere IN modern times EXCEPT the PAST 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

Do U like the Polish boy`s THEN?
I C where U R comin from - magnifyin glass included 
Sorry but I DISAGREE 

Polish MAY assert themselves ON Europe - but NOT the world
USSR / CIS ... Do NOT have a FUTURE

Old war torn  - NOT goin anywhere IN modern times EXCEPT the PAST 

Look up these drivers - Tymek Kucharczyk, Kacper Sztuka (now officially with the Red Bull junior team), Piotr Wiśnicki, Roman Bilinski. Sztuka did really well in F4 last year, and is competing in F3. So is Wisnicki. Chances are really good one of them will be in F1 in 4-5 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lipstick79 said:

GOOD assessment Piotr

Bein the best in the world - I had an Officially Amazing off-season 
I DON`T make the rules.
It IS how it IS - Guiness World Record holder 

Explain!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He reminds of Kubica - he outdrives EVERY car he is driving, putting it 4-5 places above where it belongs. He not only wins with teammates - he leaves them FAR behind. He is smart, setting up every pass at least a lap earlier, and he plans every move ahead. He rarely makes any mistakes. It's easy to win when your car is a second faster than the rest, but fighting in the top 5 when your car really belongs in the bottom 10 is a sign of greatness. put Max and Alonso in the same car, and Alonso wins 6 times out of 10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Piotr said:

Chances are really good one of them will be in F1 in 4-5 years

Things IN F1 will B different THEN
Look at Seb V - in the V8 RedBull WON title AFTER title.
NOW turbo hybrid and @ AM - Elvis has LEFT the building 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lipstick79 said:

Things IN F1 will B different THEN
Look at Seb V - in the V8 RedBull WON title AFTER title.
NOW turbo hybrid and @ AM - Elvis has LEFT the building 

 

Oh, no doubt. F1 is not what it used to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interestingly, some of the ex-F1 drivers are in WEC series - Nick De Vries, Antonio Giovinazzi, Robert Kubica. They are all in the Hypercar category. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Piotr said:

He reminds of Kubica - he outdrives EVERY car he is driving, putting it 4-5 places above where it belongs. He not only wins with teammates - he leaves them FAR behind. He is smart, setting up every pass at least a lap earlier, and he plans every move ahead. He rarely makes any mistakes. It's easy to win when your car is a second faster than the rest, but fighting in the top 5 when your car really belongs in the bottom 10 is a sign of greatness. put Max and Alonso in the same car, and Alonso wins 6 times out of 10. 

What about Verstappen and Hamilton. I think his feedback is not really up to their par.. the car always degenerates... backwards. He also wins against teammates because of his political nature. Yes, he does rarely make mistakes, but you can say that of Verstappen too.. and Hamilton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Piotr said:

F1 is not what it used to be

Do U STILL breast feed?  Do U STILL wear nappies?
What IS the SAME as it were?
It is called life - things evolve 
U probably now HAVE teeth - U did NOT B4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...