Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

2005 Melbourne Pole & Race Predictions

i agree there, theres a special buzz around the first race and its just great to se them zoom off the start for teh first time of a new season!

27 days till free practise on the firday for me, can't friggen wait :D I love that we have the first race so i get to see most of the sessions etc for the first race, it works out nicely.

I agree!!The first race is the most exciting!!!I can't wait to see how the new cars works with the cameras...To see which teams\drivers are going to shine and which not...I can't really wait for it..It would be very nice to see the Ferraris not taking hte first row cause it would mean they won't be unstoppable!!!!

Yeh i do, and i hope the camera director people thigns catch the important action and not just focus on certain poeple!

Yeh i do, and i hope the camera director people thigns catch the important action and not just focus on certain poeple!

Yes some directors just focus on `home attractions`, quite a lot don

No it's very annoying! It really annoys me having to often focus on schumacher leading 3os ahead of every1 else and were just watching him. Its the most annoying thing about the races wen they do that!

Quali:-

Kimi/JPM

Webber

MS

Race:-

Kimi/JPM

Heidfeld/MS

Webber

You seem quite certain that McLaren will be strong in Melbourne, the evidence would support such as stance but I can

Yeah, I think that McLaren will be strong in Melbourne. Ferrari is going to have to compete for the WCC, because McLaren might have ideas about trying to win that this year.

yes i love teh first race for all teh reasons stated above, but especially cos it's the home gp it means we get almost all-day coverage. it's great

yes i love teh first race for all teh reasons stated above, but especially cos it's the home gp it means we get almost all-day coverage. it's great

Do you like the Aussie GP being the first race of the new season, as it is now, or do you prefer it to be the last race of the season, like it used to be? I know there

I deffinatly prefer frist, i mean last race of the season will OCASIONALY get a title fight, but it doesn't happen enough for me to prefer it, seeing pretty much 3 days full coverage of the first race is way better for me.

ditto what Sato said. However, Adelaide did see some brilliant titles decided.

i haven't been watching f1 long enough to know what the last race of the year was like in australia, as it's the 10 year anniversary of the melbourne gp. but i really do enjoy the opening race slot.

in the years i've been watching f1 the final round hasn't meant a great deal, and it is definitely exciting being the opening round of the year and seeing all the bs stop tho!