Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Renault Present R25

Renault present R25

The Mild Seven Renault F1 Team today launched its 2005 challenger, the R25, at Monaco's Grimaldi Forum. In front of 600 members of the world's media, team partners and VIP guests, Renault F1 Team Chairman Patrick Faure set the team's sights firmly on taking the fight to Ferrari in 2005.

39200.jpg

"No longer will we be satisfied to be regular podium finishers," explained the Frenchman. "This season, we must take regular race wins. Since Renault's return to Formula 1 in 2002, we have set ambitious objectives and, each time, achieved them. I believe we can deliver on our promises once again."

The new car entrusted with the team's hopes has been christened the R25, and is powered by the all-new RS25 V10 engine, designed to meet the new two weekend reliability target. The R25 is the work of Chief Designer Tim Densham, overseen by Technical Director Bob Bell, while development of the RS25 has been led by Project Leader Axel Plasse under the leadership of Engine Technical Director Rob White.

39208.jpg

Leading the fight for the Mild Seven Renault F1 Team will be Spaniard Fernando Alonso and Italian Giancarlo Fisichella, perhaps the strongest driver pairing of the coming year. "Our driver line-up is perfectly balanced," commented Faure. "Fernando will reach his peak this year, while Giancarlo is at the top of his game. He is quick and, most importantly, a finisher. This is a key factor: being able to fight for the world title means systematically collecting points with two cars."

Beyond the track, the Chairman also stressed the strategic importance of Formula One to the Renault Group, and the value of the programme in federating the workforce around the globe: "Formula One is a key part of the company's strategy, which aims to increase awareness of the brand around the world and to reinforce our image, in order to attain the objective of selling four million vehicles in 2010. Similarly, the tens of thousands of Renault employees and dealers identify strongly with the F1 team. When we represent Renault on circuits around the world, we do so on behalf of each one of them, and they share in our victories."

In conclusion, Faure insisted that attention in 2005 should focus firmly on the track. "All the manufacturers hope to see changes in the near future to how our sport is managed," concluded Patrick Faure. "But while we wait, the best way to respond to the different debates surrounding us is to offer an exciting spectacle. At Renault, our contribution to that battle has been christened the R25."

39204.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

I have a lot of expectations with this car...

greetings from mexico city

[quote name='Senna' date='Feb 1 2005, 10:26 AM']Indeed, but will it be quick?  That

i personally dont think the pointy nose looks rite but ohh well, love the livery thou!

I also like the blue, and the last shot proves that the engine wasn't balanced.

speaking of which could you make me a banner ecapdeville?

of course deat Sato!...

how would you want it?

I will make mine today!

Is that your real name at the bottom? also I showed a pic of the R25 to my french teacher, she thought it was ugly.

I use a software called photoshop or Fireworks...some basic design and thats it...

:)

I use fireworks :o

Im obviously not as good with it ;)

As for my banner, i'd just like something with Sato, or maybe Webber in the new Williams? Im sure anything you make would go really go in my sig :D

Is that your real name at the bottom? also I showed a pic of the R25 to my french teacher, she thought it was ugly.

Yes...my real name is Eduardo Capdeville Cure

Email me, and i'll put it on my server :)

Sato...I have send them to priddsy at hotmail...is it ok?

I hope you like them

bannersatowebber0hn.jpg

bannersatoasato2bl.jpg

greetings from mexico city

What is the point of teaching French? More to the point: What is the point of learning French? I

The last three Renaults have been great cars in looks and speed wise, and I think this car will continue on with that!! Looks like ecapdeville could be in for some happy days ahead!! :lol:

The last three Renaults have been great cars in looks and speed wise, and I think this car will continue on with that!! Looks like ecapdeville could be in for some happy days ahead!!  :lol:

It sure does.

yep. Just out of interest, ecapdeville, would it be possible to mkake me one of those fancy signatures with JB on and alonso as well actually.

yep. Just out of interest, ecapdeville, would it be possible to mkake me one of those fancy signatures with JB on and alonso as well actually.

Perhaps he could use a picture of Germany 04?