Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Webber Vs Heidfeld

Ever since the launch of FW27, Nick has been quicker than Webber for the last 2 days except od day one.

Does this say something.....

Ever since the launch of FW27, Nick has been quicker than Webber for the last 2 days except od day one.

Does this say something.....

What do you think it says?

Webber is going to find out how hard is life in a top team,where you are not the only quick driver...

Webber is going to find out how hard is life in a top team,where you are not the only quick driver...

Maybe Webber will have to lose some ego, now its other level, now its other kind of pressure...

You people are very odd.

I'd also like to once again say its just testing, who knows what they are testing. When they finish up at melbourne we'll know who has the advantage, anything now is pure guessing, or bias. I'd be bais to Mark ofcourse.

You people are very odd.

I'd also like to once again say its just testing, who knows what they are testing. When they finish up at melbourne we'll know who has the advantage, anything now is pure guessing, or bias. I'd be bais to Mark ofcourse.

I'm convinced Nick will be ahead of Webber soon if not right from the time go. I know both of the are relatively new to Williams, but Webber atleast had a few extra rounds testing/getting used to the old car before Nick got in to the picture and still not up to the pace.

Afterall the big talks that he has been giving, i'm waiting to see his own foot being shoved in to his mouth.

Hmm, i guess we will see then. I rate nick fairly highly, have since 2001. But i think Mark will be better then him this year atleast.

Will you do the same???

I have nothing against Webber, I dislike his big mouth. I'm not giving any big talks, and do not intend to. He bad mouthed about Pizzonia, and the Big boss's from Williams had tell him to shut up. Now he is talking about toppling Ferrari and MS when he is behind Nick the last days of testing.

Time will tell

You obviously don't know alot about F1 if you think tests prove alot.

Why the Double Standards Sato. I was reading another forum "Renaults Star In Valencia Testing" wherein you were comments were "I'd hope Davidson and Sato were working on different things, because Sato is 8 tenths faster. "

If test timing doesn't prove anything, there is no need for anxiety.

Preach what you practise....

Why the Double Standards Sato. I was reading another forum "Renaults Star In Valencia Testing" wherein you were comments were "I'd hope Davidson and Sato were working on different things, because Sato is 8 tenths faster. "

If test timing doesn't prove anything, there is no need for anxiety.

Preach what you practise....

You just proved my point, different teams and drivers work on different things. Thanx for the help with that ;)

In the 4th day of testing in Valencia,Heidfeld has been 0.3 quicker than Webber...and now it's three in a row..

It depends of what do you intend for "fan"..I'm a fan of McLaren team..but I also am a fan of the drivers who I think are good..and Heidfeld is definitely one of those..

Its very difficult to say who will do best as they're both relatively untested but probably reasonably quick. I thought Pantano pushed NH quite close in some late races/qualifying sessions last year which leaves me with some questions about him whereas MW has never had a decent team mates and has probably had special treatment but most people reckon he's talented so I don't think we can really say. I think it'll be very close and we shouldn't read too much into testing times.

I thought that Giorgio Pantano was a bit disappointing last year. Timo Glock did rather well as his replacement, including scoring points on his debut. No one is reading too much into testing times; we are all just using what limited information we have to make general predictions for 2005. I certainly do not believe that pre-season testing is very useful but it does provide an insight into the coming season.

You just proved my point, different teams and drivers work on different things. Thanx for the help with that ;)

The whole idea of having this discussion in these forums is to exchange ideas and see what the other person has to say and what their opinion is. That is the idea behind forums, but apparently blocks like you don't get it.

The whole idea of having this discussion in these forums is to exchange ideas and see what the other person has to say and what their opinion is. That is the idea behind forums, but apparently blocks like you don't get it.

Oh oh...another argument is coming....

this is argument season...well... :P , seally season yet...