Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Webber Vs Heidfeld

No Escadeville, if sato comes up with one his wise cracks again, then I'm just going to ignore and see what rest have to say about the original post.

No Escadeville, if sato comes up with one his wise cracks again, then I'm just going to ignore and see what rest have to say about the original post.

Ignoring him is the worst possible thing you could do as he

The whole idea of having this discussion in these forums is to exchange ideas and see what the other person has to say and what their opinion is. That is the idea behind forums, but apparently blocks like you don't get it.

But my idea was that testing doesn't mean as much as you think. Is that not my opinion/idea? :mellow:

anyway calm down, im not here to argue about it, i just really think that reading that much into testing might end up with false hopes etc.

But my idea was that testing doesn't mean as much as you think. Is that not my opinion/idea?  :mellow:

anyway calm down, im not here to argue about it, i just really think that reading that much into testing might end up with false hopes etc.

Ok Dude. Thank you for your input. Now I understand what you mean about testing.

Another marriage saved through reconciliation.  We

I guess I'll go with Senna's advice

my advice my friend is that that man's advice is usually best ignored...except today he is being uncharacteristically wise, it must be admitted. i'm only referring to this last bit btw ;)

Don

Ok Dude. Thank you for your input. Now I understand what you mean about testing.

Good to see that you and Sato have come to an agreement. But please, please don't stop fighting

Yes....5-1....And today he has been 6 tenths quicker...I hope many will now admit that Webber is not a Schumacher altough it's just testing..

Its testing boys....if hiedfeld starts belting Webber in races then i'll admit i was wrong (even though i rate nick)

Sato I agree with you it is winter testing, and the timings shouldn't be taken in to consideration. But it should give you an indication as to where exactly the teams and the drivers stand.

For your sake, I really hope I'm wrong, 'cause I know you are Webber fan.

Indeed, but going by testing Sato would be a fair distance ahead of Button, and we know that not to be the case as we saw them as teammates in 2004. Testing can be extremely misleading ;)

I'd be happy for nick if he did really well, which i think he will.

Yes but Button has done long runs during all the winter and did admit he was testing different things..

i am very happy that webber has a teammate to push him at last. considering he did so well witgout soemone to really push shows how talented he is. now we'll see how he does with teammate pressure.

Since Massa is belting JV in testing, Im gonna go along with the "it's only testing" argument. If I keep telling myself that, I'll come to believe it eventually :lol: In all seriousness though, if this Sauber is as good as its showing, watch for Massa this year, JV has a big big fight on his hands.