Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Toyota & F1

I heard this is make or break year for Toyota, and they might just pull out if no results are forthcoming. Apparently the bosses at Toyota claim podiums are a must this year.

Podiums!?Today Toyota received a present from Trulli!

[quote name='Monty' date='Mar 2 2005, 12:00 PM']I have complete faith in Mike's ability. I feel perhaps by midseason they will be a serious contender banging on Williams and BAR's back...
[right][post="26097"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Seems you were right in supporting them :)

wow is was so impressed that toyota didn't fade today. and if they had a sensible driver in the other car they could very well have had a 2-3 finish.

Yeah im very impressed, and i was clearly wrong about them. Well done Toyota.

The best part was Trulli lapping RB.

TOYOTA LAPPING FERRARI..... Who would have imagined...

wow is was so impressed that toyota didn't fade today.  and if they had a sensible driver in the other car they could very well have had a 2-3 finish.

Oh Come on off it.

That other driver was part of the only exciting phase of the GP...We just need to see more of that agression from him.

Oh Come on off it.

That other driver was part of the only exciting phase of the GP...We just need to see more of that agression from him.

Yeah true. That was the only part, when I stood up from my couch to watch the excitement, and then retired back to my position.

Yeah true. That was the only part, when I stood up from my couch to watch the excitement, and then retired back to my position.

Been trying to convert my sister to F1 but after watching that particular scrap..I believe I have finally made a convert of her :D

Been trying to convert my sister to F1 but after watching that particular scrap..I believe I have finally made a convert of her :D

:D

I have been trying hard to get my wife watch the races, so far no luck

Will keep trying though

:D

I have been trying hard to get my wife watch the races, so far no luck

Will keep trying though

LOL!

She was screaming for Ralf to knock 'em off and I thought to myself.....Has she been watching F1 to have said that :D

Keep on trying, One day You will get her interested in F1.

Well I trulli am shocked by the Toyota's today, very stunning performance. The results so far this year are really mixed up, its rather fun. And MS only having 2 points, ahh enjoy it while it lasts

As i keep saying i think JB cudda had a good race had his engine not ****ing died on the 3rd lap, ****ing disgrace! I was also really interested in what davidson could do, hes a man to watch in the future i believe.

Also i dont have any1 o watch the F1 with cos none of my fam are massively interested, unless they arnt doing anything. Im always explaining stuff to them and they get confused as to what im on about cos ima bit too technical sumtimes, lol.

Oh Come on off it.

definitely, aggression in f1 is all good. :lol: but he obviously didn't do it right.

It seems i was wrong in believing that Toyota might fail badly in 2005. Where definitly in for a great year of racing.

Mind you, Toyota have got to be one of the most boring car makers on this planet.

I'm sorry if this hurts anyones feelings out there, but i hope their sucess is short lived.

Toyota proved me wrong, well done to them. Good to see someone new up there. Trulli was up there all weekend, whilst Ralf get belted, and good!! :lol: