Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Honda_f1

"toyota.....totally Different Car In Malaysia"

Mike Gascoyne, technical director in charge of what many assume to be the biggest budget in Formula 1, is keen to show what he has achieved when the team unveils their new aerodynamic kit for the first time today in Barcelona.

The car, which will be shared between race drivers Jarno Trulli (this morning) and Ralf Schumacher (this afternoon), is a big step forward from the car seen at the team's official launch earlier this year. Gascoyne noted:

So what do u guys think of the new TOYOTA MELBOURNE SPEC PACKAGE?

i think its quite different..yes i know the wings on the side-pods arent anything new...because they were seen on last years jordan... but its an improvement on the car they launched!

I HOPE THIS IS THE 2005 CAR THEY ARE RUNNING AT mELBOURNE AND NOT A REVAMPED 2004 CAR, with the 2005 car in all it's glory set for Malaysia :blink:

pretty much the same except for the front wing and those wings in front of the sidepods. Can't spot anything else radically different from the previous version.

are toyota going to have new aero for Malaysia if so thats a bit of a wast of the new Australia aero then.

Toyota will have a new aero in malaysia... if u have been reading the press lately... mike gascoyne says that toyota is investing more money then ever this year to get up where there supposed to be....thats why MG is under extreme pressure this year....along with the whole toyota team!

sheesh that's 3 cars already, the car that was launched, Australia spec and Malaysia spec, compare that to Minardi who don't have the cash to build an interim car to fit the rules until the European season. A great example of the haves and have nots!!

Gascoynes new car interview...with autosport..

Mike Gascoyne knows better than anyone what it's going to take to turn around the poor performances of Toyota, and as the highest paid technical director in the paddock he knows there can be no excuses

oyota is Australia's biggest exporter of cars, shipping more than 65,000 to 14 countries in 2004.

So I think there is no wondering...?!

alex45

New Cars

oyota is Australia's biggest exporter of cars, shipping more than 65,000 to 14 countries in 2004.

So I think there is no wondering...?!

alex45

New Cars

Oyota! oi! new car manufactuer, Chinese?

& why did you bump a 3 tear old thread??

Must be a spammer Mika.

The story and the post from alex45 have no relevance at all to current affairs within F1.