Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Video Clip Of Gilles Villeneuve Accident 1982

If anyone needs this clip, I can email you the link and you can download it. Please leave your email address on the post..

I have the video clip of Gilles Villeneuve's accident that happend in 1982 Belgium Grand prix.

I beleive he was trying to take the pole position and slammed in to the back of Jochen Mass and was killed. If you watch closely you will see GV being thrown out of his Ferrari.

Good to know that F1 has become a lot more safer these days.

Ps: I have taken the liberty of sending this clip to ecapdeville, Silver MAchine, Taku, C.A.L and Jenson_ Rules to their email ID's. If you guys are not intrested just disregard the mail, and for the rest please give your email ID.

Can you pm it to me?

Autoracer, I need your email ID, as I'll sending you a link to a server, and then you download from that. you can PM your email ID to me incase if you don't want your email ID to be left in a public post

Ive seen the clip from somewhere else. Only saw it once, never want to see or really be reminded of it again, a sickening accident it was.

monty, i appreciate you sending me the link straight up, but as with nojvnof1, i've seen it once and i don't want to see it again. for those that haven't though, although this may sound in bad taste, it is soemthing that should be seen (if only once). it was a truly horrifying accident. when i saw it it really opened my eyes to what heroes these guys were back then. RIP gilles villeneuve and all those that have perished doing what they love.

monty, i appreciate you sending me the link straight up, but as with nojvnof1, i've seen it once and i don't want to see it again.  for those that haven't though, although this may sound in bad taste, it is soemthing that should be seen (if only once).  it was a truly horrifying accident.  when i saw it it really opened my eyes to what heroes these guys were back then.  RIP gilles villeneuve and all those that have perished doing what they love.

I agree with taku. "cause I also have another clip of MS doing sommersaults with his Ferrari, and thanks GOD he is still racing. Wherein this accident clearly indicates the safety measures that should have been in place long time ago.

im afraid i deleted the email as i deleted everything tha loked spammy. could ypu resend them please

can i see the MS one! Im in need of a little joy at the mo, cos im ill wiv a virus, lucky me!

If anyone needs this clip, I can email you the link and you can download it. Please leave your email address on the post..

I have the video clip of Gilles Villeneuve's accident that happend in 1982 Belgium Grand prix.

I beleive he was trying to take the pole position and slammed in to the back of Jochen Mass and was killed. If you watch closely you will see GV being thrown out of his Ferrari.

Ps: I have taken the liberty of sending this clip to ecapdeville, Silver MAchine, Taku, C.A.L and Jenson_ Rules to their email ID's. If you guys are not intrested just disregard the mail, and for the rest please give your email ID.

I 've been looking for this video ,because i had 2 versions one from FOCA and one from the belgian tv ,but I had them in beta format I am a serious enthusiast of Formula 1 and a would like to have this as a collector if you can send it to me as soon as possible and it would be nice to chat and exchange F-1 stuff with someone who really Knows about teh best F-1.

I 've been looking for this video ,because i had 2 versions one from FOCA and one from the belgian tv ,but I had them in beta format I am a serious enthusiast of Formula 1 and a would like to have this as a collector if you can send it to me as soon as possible and it would be nice to chat and exchange F-1 stuff with someone who really Knows about teh best F-1.