Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5P33D3V1L

Least Favourite Driver(except Schumacher Brothers)

At the moment I would say the schumacher brothers but i have discounted them so I would say Coultard. I know it sounds silly because im actually British and all but i dont think he is quick enough to be in F1 anymore. Plus he isnt the best British driver anymore but he thinks he is. I just dislike him and i dont like his Jaw line :P .

I'd of said MS aswell but since we aren't allowed i geuss i'll go with Pizzionia if he counts?

i would have said eddie irvine, but he's obviously retired now.

marc gene was annoying last year. apart from the $chuey bros, i liked pretty much all the drivers on the grid last year. bruni was annoying in that he let baumgartner outperform him, but even zsolt i liked because of his spirit.

it's only the woeful and annoying drivers that i hate. arguably they all have woeful and annoying moments, but for the most part they make up for it other times by showing brilliance. eg trulli & ralf

At the moment I would say the schumacher brothers but i have discounted them so I would say Coultard. I know it sounds silly because im actually British and all but i dont think he is quick enough to be in F1 anymore. Plus he isnt the best British driver anymore but he thinks he is. I just dislike him and i dont like his Jaw line :P .

Motonya........ pure and simple :angry:

Kimi anoys me the most . He's lack of any personality (humour) when being interviewed has turned me off him!! He acts like a spoilt little rich boy!!! But don't get me wrong, I don't hate him, 'hate' is a little to strong. How can you hate anyone if you don't actually know them! Maybe i'm being a little too particular.

Since we can't vote for the Schumacher brothers, I'd say Rubens. He's a sellout. Now before you get on my back about JV selling out to BAR, you're right in a way, but at least he sold out to try and win, Rubens sold out knowing the best he could get was second place and a couple wins after Michael had won the title or was allowed to win, plus his ongoing excuses at the end of each race last year as to why M$ destroyed him and he was getting beaten whilst in the best car p**sed me off as well. As with rebbewin, I don't hate Rubens, but he gets on my nerves the most and of the current crop of drivers is the one I like least.

Kimi anoys me the most . He's lack of any personality (humour) when being interviewed has turned me off him!! He acts like a spoilt little rich boy!!! But don't get me wrong, I don't hate him, 'hate' is a little to strong. How can you hate anyone if you don't actually know them! Maybe i'm being a little too particular.

I guess you are. Anyway, Kimi comes from an extremely poor background (didn't you read the article about him and his background

Jenson Button for me. He is overated and he is begining to believe the hype and even thinks he is good! He talks too much (but is beaten by Webber in that department).

Are we allowed to vote two???

Coz if we are then JPM takes second spot. He is petulant and thinks he is God's gift to F1. And for him being hailed as "the best raw talent F1 has ever seen" - he seems to have been deflated somehow.

Their saving grace is that they both can redeem themselves in my eyes this season if they each beat MS minimum three races each.

Ash you are a complete twat. I can't believe you used to have a go at me for putting down people's opinions, after that last post you just made. This isn't about defending drivers, its just stating who you dislike. Anyway I agree with whoever it was who said Kimi, cos its the same for me, Kimi acts like a little brat, I don't care if he can't speak English all he does is complain when he should be grateful that Mclaren didn't pick Heidfeld over him in 01 like they should have done. 2nd choice is Webber. Not only is he over-rated, he has the nerve to call Pizzonia a loser in the media. I would have loved it if Pizzonia punched him in his c##Ky face, on live TV. Sorry I get carried away

Ash you are a complete twat. I can't believe you used to have a go at me for putting down people's opinions, after that last post you just made. This isn't about defending drivers, its just stating who you dislike. Anyway I agree with whoever it was who said Kimi, cos its the same for me, Kimi acts like a little brat, I don't care if he can't speak English all he does is complain when he should be grateful that Mclaren didn't pick Heidfeld over him in 01 like they should have done. 2nd choice is Webber. Not only is he over-rated, he has the nerve to call Pizzonia a loser in the media. I would have loved it if Pizzonia punched him in his c##Ky face, on live TV. Sorry I get carried away

Did you know, Jemstride, from the place I come from, if one didn't speak clear English and came from a different nationality and was ridiculed and disliked because of that

I like watching KR cause hes a brillo driver, BUT!!!!!!!!!! I think he is really dull maybe due to the language difficulties but hes never smiling and always complains saying ''coming 2nd is being the 1st loser'' or whatever, thats being ungreatfull, i know its nice to win and its better if u win, but why is he soo pessamistic. However i like kimi for his drunken antics and hes a great driver.

i too dislike webber the most, hes just an over-rated knob!

Not at all Senna did it to Eddie Irvine.

Can some of you guys stop playing the race card! To the best of my knowledge, no one on his forum is racist and I have never seen a racist comment. Don

yes although there isn't always a lotta love flowing on this forum, there certainly is no racism here..