Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nojvnof1

Which Driver/s Do You Support...

Well apart from JV, I'm a big fan of Fisichella. The guy has bucketloads of talent and is always at the wrong place at the wrong time, he always gets to teams after they've had their dominant or succesful phase ie. Benetton from 98, Jordan from 2002. Im hoping he is right up there for the title this year. Apart from Fisi I don't mind Taku since he's always willing to have a go and reminds me a little of JV, whilst Montoya is a hard charger, although he sometimes drives with balls than brains, it's pretty exciting to watch.

i whould have to say Hindfeld just because hes an under dog and well Albeters hes my new fav minardi driver since Bruni got kicked out. but apart from that there is not much more apart from JPM when he pulls of some grate moves.

Well Sato and Webber are basically a tie for 1st for me.

Other then them, i like Fisi, gotta feel bad for him in past season, always wrong team wrong year. I also like Heidfeld, i've always thought he was a good driver, so that made him going to williams really nice. Other then that i really don't care much about how the rest go. There was a time i liked Kimi but with some of the things he's done, and some of the things he says i don't really like him at all anymore.

Shadow I hope it wasn't you who I said I only like British drivers, you've never even seen Narain race and he's your fave!! Anyway, like most of you, I want to see Fisi succeed, & JPM. I love the way JPM races & he has a great attitude, plus he's very fast

It's got to be Juan Pabolo Montoya all the way...

the question is apart from your #1 driver.

my #1's are sato & webber.

my #2's are fisico & kimi.

and gotta love montoya too, ever since he pulled that move on ms at brazil in his debut year.

ITs a shame Jos Pulled a different move that same race :(

Who remember wich was the rear wing warning message that Juan Pablo

And as for Narain the fact that he has'nt raced does'nt stop me supporting him, i am INDIAN first you know.

Before i started bumming JB my fave was JPM in 2001 2002 and in 2003 i started to like him less, and like alonso and JB more, and now i worship JB, i may even one day make a JB shrine in my bedroom and collect memorabelia and stuff and put it all around the ''shrine''