Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

'we Won't Win' - Webber

PS should not sell, otherwise Minardi will do a Jordan and become a completely different team. By the way, here in Bristol I drive past a small airport every day, and there's always a big plane with 'European' on the side, I believe thats part of Stoddart's airline, is it not?

If Minardi (being sold) retains its name will never go up the grid cause his name means worldwide "the slowest car,the poorest budget" and this isn't actractive for sponsors and\or constructors....If they sold and want to make a step forward they have to change name...I think however the guys who works at Minardi are very good,all the best young Ferrari engineers are from Minardi!!!

ohh i love bristol, my great aunt lives in clifton. The planes down here ae called EAL and i think theres 1 called wuropean or summin, but yeah that probably is one of his planes!

Clifton is the richest/poshest area in Bristol, no chance of getting mugged round there! Yea Bristol's wicked & u gotta luv our accent

never really noticed the accent, but yeah she does live in the richest part, lol! Where abouts in Bristol do u live?

yes that's stoddy's airline. he must be doing alright if you always see his planes off the ground.

Stoddart told F1 Racing in the Feb. Issue that Minardi were gettng a lot of cash from the airline, and were going to do better, then came September 11th.

yeah I read that interview, interesting things that man has to say!

Yeah, how they got to Melbourne in 2001, and the notebook at Canada, especially the Brazil 2003 stuff.