Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash

Schumacher Fastest At Wet Valencia

Apparently, if Ferrari doesn't succeed with another title this season (and certainly hope they don't), then they are going to approach Max and the FIA to add a new rule from 2006 ie that all races to be conducted on artificially dampened tracks. The FIA will surely buy into it and will tell the teams that it will slow the car down as well as project better entertainment. :lol:

Apparently, if Ferrari doesn't succeed with another title this season (and certainly hope they don't), then they are going to approach Max and the FIA to add a new rule from 2006 ie that all races to be conducted on artificially dampened tracks. The FIA will surely buy into it and will tell the teams that it will slow the car down as well as project better entertainment. :lol:

This is a joke but won't be surprised if this will happen in the next future...The Ferrari-FIA legacy had already stopped surprise me!!!Hah hah

I hate Ferrari but I hope we get plenty of wet races, last year there were none, and all the best upsets happen in the wet

I hate Ferrari but I hope we get plenty of wet races, last year there were none, and all the best upsets happen in the wet

A wet race is never a good news...racing in the wet is dangerous..and also give Bridgestone-Ferrari the edge!!!

Wet races aren't dangerous. People are more likely to slide off the track, but not have huge life-threatening accidents. I can't remember the last time someone got injured in a wet race. The only injuries in the last few years have been Burti, Zonta, Sarrazin, all in dry races!

spa had a bit of rain and it produced the race of the year imo. rain is all good, regardless of the supposed bridgestone tyre advantage. it always mixes things up and i love that. and it was their inter tyre that was streaks ahead before.

Brazil '03 was a freak race. All the drivers who went off at turn 3 went off as there was a constant river running across there due to poor drainage and the rest of the track was drying little by little. Webber had his off cos he was stupid and went off line into a puddle and lost it whilst Alonso was plain reckless by not acknowledging the yellow flags.

Ash, in all seriousness I'd put money that Ferrari at least made such a proposal so as to "improve the spectacle of the sport!!" :lol:

Brazil '03 was a freak race. All the drivers who went off at turn 3 went off as there was a constant river running across there due to poor drainage and the rest of the track was drying little by little. Webber had his off cos he was stupid and went off line into a puddle and lost it whilst Alonso was plain reckless by not acknowledging the yellow flags.

Ash, in all seriousness I'd put money that Ferrari at least made such a proposal so as to "improve the spectacle of the sport!!"  :lol:

Have you heard the comment by Frank Williams? He said he cannot prove that Max is corrupted by money but he's sure Max is corrupted by power. It's common knowledge now that Ferrari is sleeping with the FIA

I think that this is why Ferrari retain their dominance, by this test. No other teams went out hardly, but Ferrari were working on their wet-weather set-ups. Thise is why Ferrari are so dominant.

or maybe it's because BStone are paying them to stay on and test....

You would expect a company that lags behind in wet-tyre development (Michelin)to jump at the chance of collecting more data when the opportunity presents itself. How are they ever going to get ahead of bridgestone in that area - possibly never because we might see the return of one tyre supplier in 2006.

But I think the teams that sat it out were not prepared for changing weather conditions - only had dry weather sets B)