Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Karthikeyan Must Change Colours

thats ridiculous, the guy just wants to show he is proud of his country and they tell him to change it..... weird.... :unsure:

but now NO Indain spoets team can have the try colours he will just sell the extra space to a sponser.

I am an Indian living in Canada, and this is a very controversial law introduced by the Govt. Cricket is the most popular sport in India, and all the crickerters display the flag either on their sleeve of thier garment, or on their bat etc.

Now this law prohibits them from doing so. If I'm not mistaken, even as a citizen residing in India you are not allowed to have the flag flying outside your home / office etc (not sure though)

Strange law but exists....

There are no logical reasons to it. I beleive that Indian Cricket board is fighting it ( they are a very powerful board) Looks like this will be a temporary setback, but new comers like Narain will have take this bulls##t.

ooook!!! the government in india has been smoking a bit of wacky baccy then if they think having their flag shown in sport banned is a good idea!

I don't know the logic behind this. Narain shows his love to the country by use his helmet space, instead of selling it and earn some money. If Indian govt. doesn't need that its fine. But still we Indians are behind him.

I've read that he won't changing his helmet until he's "forced" to. Hopefully the Indian Cricket Board win their appeal.