Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ksajoe

3rd Maclaren To Cause Havoc!

I know Pedro is 3rd driver for Mclaren for Fridays, is he technicaly sound? that he can feedback to the team as to what tires to use etc..

I know nothing about Pedro, so that prompted the question.

Well his full name is Pedro Martinez de la Rosa and he was born on Wednesday 24 February 1971 in Barcelona, Spain. He

And with all that quality feed-back, if Bridgestone & Ferrari win again then you have to at least take a bow chaps! I think Maclaren will have a distinct advantage over the first 5 races of this season - then others will have adapted to working with what they have to it's optimum. And people still want to see limited testing when Maclaren are running a third car - the other 8 teams a complete idiots and Ron Dennis is happy for them to tag along (yeah, for the good of F1 - what a joke!!).

And with all that quality feed-back, if Bridgestone & Ferrari win again then you have to at least take a bow chaps! I think Maclaren will have a distinct advantage over the first 5 races of this season - then others will have adapted to working with what they have to it's optimum. And people still want to see limited testing when Maclaren are running a third car - the other 8 teams a complete idiots and Ron Dennis is happy for them to tag along (yeah, for the good of F1 - what a joke!!).

Ksajoe, the teams were thinking of long-term goals in regard to cost saving and rescuing the vulnerable future of F1. I'm sure it will only benefit Mclaren this season as, I'm sure, they're not going to repeat their dismal 2004 performance. Anyway, Michelin are going to use Mclaren's 3rd car as the reference point for choosing the compounds for all the Michelin shod teams