Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Ppp Australia!

Hey guys,

We can now beiing the PPP since its under a week to go...you can vote as late as you like, aslong as it is prior to qualifying! (has to be before 1 this year for the moment atleast)

So if you wanna get in early go ahead, if you wanna wait until the last moment, then be my guest, jjust be careful not to be too late :P

Remember

Choose

Pole

1,2 and 3 in the racr

and who will get the fastest lap in the race.

i think that i will wait until i have seen Friday testing because then i whould he least seen the cars on track.

yeah and by all accounts for maybe 5 to 10 laps and I bet they will be "Orchestrated" laps at that.

Need to save the engines :D

I doubt anyone will gain ANY info from Friday, and I bet the crowds will be down HEAPS also

Hey Sato,

Can you tell me how to play this. It will be helpful for new members like me who is interested to play.

well you have to make predictions basically. You have to predict who will get Pole Position, who will finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd and who will get the fastest lap, I'll leave Sato to explain the points scoring and how it works. Hope that explains a bit

Ok as Nojv said, you have to predict who will be on pole position, that round, also who will win that race, who will be 2nd and 3rd, and who will have the fastest lap during the race.

points scoring works like this.

point scoring

For each answer you get spot on you'll grab 10 points, if your 1 off you will get 5 points, if your 2 off you'll get 3 and so on.

Then at the end of all rounds will will have a PPP champion! Can anyone beat the current champ, Autoracer5? will nojv, improve on his 2nd placing from last year? will i come from 3rd last year and win? who knows. Last year we only played it for about half a season i think? so you couold have time to comeback from a bad start this time :D

Sounds like heaps of fun! The first race will be tricky as the Melbourne track is notoriously "dirty" - but after the second practice I will take my gamble , as leaving it too late might get me caught out coz of the time difference.

I cannot wait to see how I fair!!

this thread should have an accompanying drum roll and trumpets blazing! :D

let the games begin!!!

and don't forget f1manager.info register your team and then join the 'totalf1' subleague ;)

I haven't joined the subleague, it stil says underconstruction for me :(

anyway, important, incase you didn't already read, PPP pciks must be in prior to Quali 1 starting this season, due to the new qualifying system.

starting early are we????? Adrenaline builds up I suppose. anyway i will be making mine on friday.all the best for all

Well last year i (or if i forgot someone else) usually started that rounds PPP during the week, so i thought i'd keep that up, incase people wanted to make picks alil earlier.

Pole: M Schumacher

1st: M Schumacher

2nd: Barichello

3rd: Fisichella

Fastest Lap: Barichello

:):):)

Ohhh its a bit early yet init? im waiting till friday like the rest of ya!

I probably won't be on the net until Monday so mine are in early.

Pole: JPM

1. GF

2. KR

3. JPM

Fastest Lap: KR

Pole: KR

1st. Alonso

2nd. Montoya

3rd. Fisichella

Fastest lap: KR

----------------------------

Playing the game!

good luck

don't think i'll be able to get online before quali 1 (which is 13:00 aest) so here are my early picks:

pole: webber

1. m$

2. fisi

3. reubens

fastest lap: kimi

well since i may not be on 2morrow before quali i'll have a quick pick now.

Pole: Raikkonen

1st: Raikkonen

2nd: Montoya

3rd: Webber

Fastest lap: Alonso

Pole: Raikkonen

1. M. Schumacher

2. Raikkonen

3. Heidfeld

Fast Lap: M. Schumacher

here i go...

pole: Kimi Raikonnen