Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Button Questions Webber

errr, i think your forgetting but F1 drivers know more than we do about their fellow competitors, and yes, his best result was in the worst car on the grid, and although the jag was crap, surely he could have bettered that. I think you are all using this as an excuse to slag JB off, when there is no need too, he knows much more than you and to be honest FA is better than webber, he also stated that JPM and Kimi are great talents as well. He states the truth and knows more than you and i dont think any of you are in the position to question JB's views as we are all entitled to them, and u lot have some strong views that are often shown and you just cant help having a go at someone who speaks their mind and often the truth in a blunt way, hes straight talking, and hes a good driver.

And dont even bother getting me started on SATO, seeing he was also in the 2nd best car, and hois best result was 1 3rd place, now either he really is a crap driver or JB worked his pants off to put that car in the points! and onto the podium!

lol, but im right arnt i, if it truly was the 2nd best car then why the hell didnt sato get higher than 1 3rd place finish!

i dont think it was all down to the car at all, after all, if it was sato would have done much better!

Anyway stop slagging him off people. It's not exactly clever when you dont actually know anything about the drivers personally and webber and button are good mates so i think button would know more than u lot do!

Once again the majority don't like something about Button and the british Button fans bring up Sato during the thread........

Once again the majority don't like something about Button and the british Button fans bring up Sato during the thread........

I have no idea as to how Sato got involved in this thread.....

Because i was highlighting the fact that maybe the BAR wasnt exactly the car it was made out to be as someone in equal equipment struggled and finished 8th or somthing. Im sure a crap driver in the 2nd best car would be able to finish higher than 1 3rd place. I was highlighting that because I think people arnt realising that maybe JB did the magic and it wasnt just his car. Im not sayig the car was crap because it really wasnt but I think that you are just all using opinions and not facts wen it comes to your arguments against JB.

And just because im british dosnt mean i automatically like british drivers, i think DC is a waste of space, and i just really like button, but i also really like JPM and FA and are they british!!!

Because i was highlighting the fact that maybe the BAR wasnt exactly the car it was made out to be as someone in equal equipment struggled and finished 8th or somthing. Im sure a crap driver in the 2nd best car would be able to finish higher than 1 3rd place. I was highlighting that because I think people arnt realising that maybe JB did the magic and it wasnt just his car. Im not sayig the car was crap because it really wasnt but I think that you are just all using opinions and not facts wen it comes to your arguments against JB.

And just because im british dosnt mean i automatically like british drivers, i think DC is a waste of space, and i just really like button, but i also really like JPM and FA and are they british!!!

I bow before you for you are a true Jenson Button Fan.....

Seriously!

Yes i am, and im proud of it! And yes it does annoy me when every1 blabs on about his big head and no wins and stuff. Yes it matter obviously, but he really hasnt been lucky, and thats not an excuse because he should have won a race last year i agree, but he really did suffer some bad luck!

but he really did suffer some bad luck!

like what, every driver does, hes in the fastest car, and still doest get a win for any 18 races, but he is a strong finsher. there car looks very easy to drive and looked very fast.(in 2004)

I just like how JV summed it up, he said Button is good but when JB says that he, JPM, Kimi and the like are up there in M$' class he just looks at Michaels 7 titles and says M$ a class above.

Button and Webber are pretty similar, just that JB has had a couple seasons in a decent team and should have won a race, MW should have beaten his best place of 5th in a Jag, especially in '03, but didn't for whatever reason, so both have big points to prove, especially MW.