Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chennaiguy

Narain Shines

Narain has been really quick in the wet,and this was no surprise to me cause I remember he has always been damn quick in the wet in F.Super Nissan...However he has got the edge over Monteiro both in dry and wet conditions right now

Yeah from what i've seen he does have th edge on his team mate, which is always a good way to start.

Yes, expecially cause they've started on the same level and with the same (low) expectations! He's been very cool in his flying lap,you have to be very calm and concentrated and he was!

He has had a few off track trips though, thats not as impressive, especially after getting through the gravel, and then beaching it on the grass :lol:

Remember he is a rookie...the conditions were very difficult...Also more experienced guys like Sato and JV did mistakes...

I wasn't saying he was bad or anything, i just found it funny how he got through the gravel, then beached it on the grass, sort of ironic. Most rookies end up with a few offs when they are in early stages of learning though, its expected.

Yeah however all the rookies here have done not so many mistakes as I tought they would have done..quite impressive..Christijan Albers has been good too

He's been quite impressive on Friday but he had at his disposal the chance of doing a lot of laps and pushing as much as he wanted to cause he had no restricions bein a test driver...Also Klien has been impressive..DC won't like those 9 tenths of a second...

He could barely keep it on a straight line - even his team was moking him while looking at the screens!

I am not blaming him at all (I have decided his is my favorite rookie already!)- I give him 100% on commitment, you can see the gap he pulled on his team mate! It's a steep learning curve and his is a very gritty customer, so he has the basic requirements for a racer - now it's just to work on his techniques and move forward.

Yeah Ksajoe. he is a rookie, and he has to shellout his own money to pay for speeding in the pit lanes. And besides, he atleast had the car on the track, unike the "ROOKIE OF YEAR 2004" award winner.

You

he drove that jordan very smothly in that critical condition..

remember its his first quali