Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chennaiguy

Solid Performance By Narain

I think its a love-hate relationship. Well, mainly hate lets be honest, but at least we love doing that.

I think its a love-hate relationship. Well, mainly hate lets be honest, but at least we love doing that.
:huh:

so u love trolling on a threda for no reason :huh:

i say this coz he hasnt even started testing :huh:

my post was just to inform a few "interested" members to "know "......

not to start a slug fest..

But I just said I am interested. You can't make a narain-lovers-only thread I'm afraid. There must be other forums full of deluded Indians if thats what you want.

. There must be other forums full of deluded Indians if thats what you want.
any bit of credibility(if u ever had) gets thrown out of the window ,after such a blatantly stupid unsolicited statement,the troll tell me to "search" for some thing...

perhaps they should search a forum where "Deluded" Trolls type "nonsense"

any bit of credibility(if u ever had) gets thrown out of the window ,after such a blatantly stupid unsolicited statement,the troll tell me to "search" for some thing...

perhaps they should search a forum where "Deluded" Trolls type "nonsense"

There is no need to get personal nf. I wasn't telling you to do anything but merely helping you find a site perhaps more suited to narain-worship. There's gratitude for you. Youngsters these days...

. I wasn't telling you to do anything but merely helping you find a site perhaps more suited to narain-worship. ...
i know... <_<

Let's see, if this forum were ruled with a stricter hand, n_f would have a 3 day temp ban for bringing up a topic where no one has posted for 2 weeks.

Let's see, if this forum were ruled with a stricter hand, n_f would have a 3 day temp ban for bringing up a topic where no one has posted for 2 weeks.

Agreed.

This topic should have been left to rest in peace. Karthikeyan

But I just said I am interested. You can't make a narain-lovers-only thread I'm afraid. There must be other forums full of deluded Indians if thats what you want.

Now now..and this is guy who accuses me of having the behaviour of a football fan even though there wasn't anything to precipitate such accusation...Once again I say..pot kettle black.

So effectively you are saying that Narain Fan doesn't have any right to express himself hmm?

No. If a thread is more than 2 weeks old, it is dead. The only one allowed to post back there is the person that started the thread in the first place.

What utter rubbish, and you would have been banned for life for posting that dumb picture of yours. Whats wrong with bringing up an old topic? People have nothing to say about people advertising and trying to lure members away, they are more concerned with people bringing up old threads with NEW news.

There must be other forums full of deluded Indians if thats what you want.
There must be another forum full of deluded DC loving Brits that you could go to, shouldnt there? :rolleyes:
Karthikeyan

I see nothing wrong with it. Ashwin posted some news on a driver who has some fans on here, and instead of starting a whole new thread he added it on to an existing one. I don't see what all the fuss is about, if you're not a fan of Narain, don't read the thread, it's very simple.

What utter rubbish, and you would have been banned for life for posting that dumb picture of yours. Whats wrong with bringing up an old topic? People have nothing to say about people advertising and trying to lure members away, they are more concerned with people bringing up old threads with NEW news.

There must be another forum full of deluded DC loving Brits that you could go to, shouldnt there? :rolleyes:

You dont moderate this forum, so you have no say in what does and does not concern it. News concerning a current F1 test driver is fit for this forum, like it or not.

What's wrong with bringing up an old topic? It clutters the boards. Dumb picture? Surely you must have a better reason than that. I actually show concern for the boards. You, do not. Nojv, another thread should have been started, imo.

well i have seen upteen number of old threads being brought up again.....don't see what's wrong with this one.......and i agree with nojvnof1 if you don't like narain don't read the thread

Now now..and this is guy who accuses me of having the behaviour of a football fan even though there wasn't anything to precipitate such accusation...Once again I say..pot kettle black.

I don't know what you're talking about. Are you suggesting that I suggested that all indians are deluded? If so you should be ashamed of bringing the forum down to that level again. :nono1:

So this is not such a forum then? I got the impression you thought it was, given that most people seem to have a high opinion of DC. In any case I have never complained about people who dislike DC posting, unlike nf talking about Karty above.

What's wrong with bringing up an old topic? It clutters the boards. Dumb picture? Surely you must have a better reason than that. I actually show concern for the boards. You, do not. Nojv, another thread should have been started, imo.

There are people here who believe (including me) that that 'picture' should have been immediately deleted and a warning given to you for posting offensive content on the forum. Cluttering the forum, making unnecessary threads is not a culpable offence here, nor is posting highly offensive pictures, fortunately for you.

So this is not such a forum then?
Nop, we have members from all over the world, thankfully, which means we have a variety of perspectives.

N_F was complaining about trolling - ie repeatedly posting the same opinion in every thread related to NK for the heck of it, or even posting FALSE information about him which certain members here have been guilty of.

The thead title doesn't match the update- yet another problem.

Oh ya big problem :rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOOK

The forum is of course full of threads that completely adhere to the original topic throughout their existence :rolleyes:

I don't know what you're talking about. Are you suggesting that I suggested that all indians are deluded? If so you should be ashamed of bringing the forum down to that level again. :nono1:
QUOTE(Murray Walker @ Mar 20 2006, 07:04 PM)

So now who is suggesting what? Once agaion i say pot kettle black. :)

:lol: Must you keep on making these scandalous and unproven accusations xenna? You seem obsessed about a person's race. Are there not more important aspects to people? In any case if narain wants to talk to some deluded indians he can do so. There are plenty of them, judging from narain's sponsorship package. I might even try it myself sometime, for a laugh.

There are people here who believe (including me) that that 'picture' should have been immediately deleted and a warning given to you for posting offensive content on the forum. Cluttering the forum, making unnecessary threads is not a culpable offence here, nor is posting highly offensive pictures, fortunately for you.

Nop, we have members from all over the world, thankfully, which means we have a variety of perspectives.

N_F was complaining about trolling - ie repeatedly posting the same opinion in every thread related to NK for the heck of it, or even posting FALSE information about him which certain members here have been guilty of.

Oh ya big problem :rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOOK

The forum is of course full of threads that completely adhere to the original topic throughout their existence :rolleyes:

Oh, you're talking of the poster. I bring it up to stop arguements. If you take offense to something that you aren't supposed to take offense to, you're an idiot. Also, that Michelin topic, it was abbas who started that one up, talk to him about it. Did I post false info about Narain? No, because I didnt post any information about him other than his name.

How could mentally handicapped people take offense to that specific poster? Many of whom couldn't mentally identify that it would be making fun of them or that it was about them in the first place. Another example of humor: Carlos Mencia was on Comedy Central, check this (fictional):

He was standing in line for 3 hours for a roller coaster. When he got to the front, he could see that there was one seat left, it was in the back. Well, a kid in a wheelchair comes up, and wants to get on, most would let him, but not him. He makes this point: You want equality, and that's good, but you still want to be treated as though you are mentally handicapped. If you wanted to be treated equally, (kicks stool on stage) back of the line! Well, turns out that there were 2 seats available in the back, so they both got on. Afterwards, the kid told him, "Dude, like, you are awesome. You saw me as a person, not as a chair with someone in it. And hey, because you did, you wanna push me around all day? I can get you past lines all day long!" And he did, and rode all the rides about 5 times.

/material

You doubt that jokes can be made about that. Well, what about rape? I can prove that rape is funny. Imagine Porky Pig and Elmer Fudd. Why do you think they call him Porky?

/rant