Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Ms V Nh

Who Caused the accident at turn 3?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Caused the accident at turn 3?

• Michael Schumacher
    • Nick Heidfeld
    • 50/50

Whose fault do you think it was? i thought it was pretty clear to see it was MS, with he silly actions in putting Nick onto the grass, where he had no chance of slowing down enough.

Here's the statement from both the drivers.

NH:

With regards to the accident with Michael I think that I made a good move. Michael just came out of the pits and obviously he had a bad exit from the first chicane because he wasn't on the ideal line."

"I went alongside him and I could have out-braked him but he didn't leave me any space and pushed me on to the grass, where braking is obviously impossible.

MS:

"It is impossible to blame either of us," said Schumacher afterwards.

"I saw him behind me just as I came out of the pits and I made it clear I was defending my position.

"At one point I lost sight of him in my mirrors and went into the corner when I felt I'd been hit.

"I can't blame him for trying to overtake me."

Clearly it is the Big Cheats fault. No one else's. No prizes for guessing who the "Big Cheat" is...

Michael Schumacher is a dangerous fool.

I was standing 20 metres from that incident and it was entirely Schumacher's fault.

Having demonstrated that he lacks the ability to race as opposed to drive the car, he decided that his obviously poor form would look better in the record book as a DNF (Collision).

If a rank amateur in club racing had done something similar, there wouldn't even be a debate. He would be penalised for dangerous driving.

He has diminished himself even further.

10 - 1 MS at the moment, so it looks like its a pretty massiv majority who would put blame on MS, and rightfully so.

It was clearly Schumi's fault, finally an accident that he can not blame on someone else (I am a huge schumi fan, but wont back him up on this one)

it was typical schumi. he can't be blamed though as he was just driving the only way he knows. the guy is just not a racer so does not know how to race.

real racers know that you leave each other enough room to go racing when you are close. you don't ruin each other's race just to prove that you think you have the right to not be overtaken.

reubens is the same and never leaves enough room to race anymore, which is a result of being lapdog to shumi all these years.

"I saw him behind me just as I came out of the pits and I made it clear I was defending my position.

"

Honestly I don't what the joker means by that. Is he suggesting that he had his "indicators on" and also his right hand stretched out making a "hand signal"? And despite all the safety measures he undertook, look at the nerve of Nick trying to overtake him. HUH!!!!

Is this guy on crack or what?

One thing is clear, this guy is good when he is on the top of the grid, put him in the middle or bottom and let a few drivers challenge him, he cracks under pressure.

Well done Nick for taking on this guy like a man

M$, no doubt about it, put him back in the field, and he shows his true colours.

yep M.S for sure in the wrong, as has happened Zillions of times before, when he is under pressure he fails, but hell he has won 7 w.c. and he sure the F..k knows all the rules and how to avoid/avade/re-interperate/conjur up new ones etc etc.

Is TIME FOR THIS PRIMA DONNA to face reality and REALISE that HE is not the only one on the race track. WHEN that will happen is when I win the LOTTERY :D

I Recall Mick Doohan in the equivelant F1 bike races, he won with TALENT not "Massageing the rules to the limit" as M.S. does

Schumacher cannot do anything from the back of the grid i mean i remember 3 races when he was at the back Austrailia 2005 he crashed, China 2004 what an awful drive he had he crashed into Klien :angry: and ended Kliens race and Suzuka 2003 he scored a point and "just" won the championship which he shouldn't of won (Montoya or Raikonnen deserved to win it that year) so its shows that Schumacher cant overtake and prefers to take people out, anyone rememeber Villeneuve (Jerez) 97 or Damon Hill (Austrailia) 94.

Schumacher cannot do anything from the back of the grid i mean i remember 3 races when he was at the back Austrailia 2005 he crashed, China 2004 what an awful drive he had he crashed into Klien :angry:   and ended Kliens race and Suzuka 2003 he scored a point and "just" won the championship which he shouldn't of won (Montoya or Raikonnen deserved to win it that year) so its shows that Schumacher cant overtake and prefers to take people out, anyone rememeber Villeneuve (Jerez) 97 or Damon Hill (Austrailia) 94.

Yes, and I'm still bitter (re DH). I wasn't able to see the race on Sunday, unfortunately.

But.... MS forcing someone off the track!!?!?!?!?!?!? You do surprise me!!! :o

Schumacher cannot do anything from the back of the grid i mean i remember 3 races when he was at the back Austrailia 2005 he crashed, China 2004 what an awful drive he had he crashed into Klien :angry:   and ended Kliens race and Suzuka 2003 he scored a point and "just" won the championship which he shouldn't of won (Montoya or Raikonnen deserved to win it that year) so its shows that Schumacher cant overtake and prefers to take people out, anyone rememeber Villeneuve (Jerez) 97 or Damon Hill (Austrailia) 94.

The NH incident was clearly MS fault but for goodness skae let's be objective here.

Damon Hill had it coming for him when He went for a line that wasn't theres...It's just like the incident between RS and FA at Monaco..Two seconds patience has never done anyone any bad.

There is one person who has polled Nick to be blamed and the other one is sitting on the fence.

Please click on the link below look at the video clip, and then decide.

http://homepage.mac.com/emeseditorials/F1/...Theater227.html

Also check out this clip, that shows you the opening lap, and watch MS right at the back, and see how swerves to his right to block Massa.

http://homepage.mac.com/emeseditorials/F1/...Theater221.html

You need to have quick time to view these clips.

Well I haven't seen it often enough (only once or twice) to decide but I won't argue with you if you all agree. However I'm beginning to detect the old "MS makes one mistake therefore he's completely useless" syndrome again. Please don't say he cracked under the pressure of fending off NH for I think 9th place. I think its more likely he just made a mistake partly because he felt like there was no point finishing in tenth so better take a risk. It is slightly unethical to ruin someone else's race but he probably was just fed up and didn't think properly about it. There are several times when he's come through the field eg Monza last year and Britain the year before. He perhaps isn't the best overtaker in the world but he is the best in most other respects so it doesn't make much difference and lets face it nobody's given him any practice in the last ten years (if you remember MS was actually ahead in the title deciders you mention). The idea that this race is going to change many opinions about him is ridiculous. JPM, KR and JV all made plenty of mistakes on Sunday when they actually had chances for decent results for them and they all blew them repeatedly so I think the last race gives more evidence that they crack under pressure than MS who wasn't under any.

There is one person who has polled Nick to be blamed and the other one is sitting on the fence.

Please click on the link below look at the video clip, and then decide.

http://homepage.mac.com/emeseditorials/F1/...Theater227.html

Also check out this clip, that shows you the opening lap, and watch MS right at the back, and see how swerves to his right to block Massa.

http://homepage.mac.com/emeseditorials/F1/...Theater221.html

You need to have quick time to view these clips.

nice one with the links ;) . funny how on first look they blamed heidfeld, and then said wait a minute m$ gave him no room whatsoever. our coverage did the same. except the yanks even compared it to adeliade 94! :D

its was so M$ fualt, he was so hapy when he left Australia because he had just been left off and i think he knew that it was his fult to.

the German press have given M$ a hiding over this incident, one even called him "Rambo" :lol:

the German press have given M$ a hiding over this incident, one even called him "Rambo" :lol:

:lol: even his own country of fans know it was his fault, yet he can't admit it!