Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

F! Manager Scores

Well since we don't ave a subleague yet, i just wondering how we have all done at race 1?

i got 70

and i know Taku has 73, but the rest fo you i have no clue. So how did you all go? :D

yeah, it's good, a lot are on 162 in P1 so Im not too bad after round 1, got some more cash now so I'll upgrade before Sepang.

Got 119, so a steady start.

if yours was a steady start then i'm plodding along. i'd say flying, not steady! i went with alonso you must've went with fisi, or even renault.

Well since we don't ave a subleague yet, i just wondering how we have all done at race 1?

i got 70

and i know Taku has 73, but the rest fo you i have no clue. So how did you all go? :D

damn man, you knew before me! i only knew my budget. :lol:

i just got some chump change...

damn man, you knew before me!  i only knew my budget.  :lol:  

i just got some chump change...

Yeah i did a search on ur name, i was gonna do it for all the forumers i could think of, until i realised that was stupid, why not just ask on the forum? :lol:

e cap that puts you in second on the forum mate, at least out of those that have declared anyway... you're doin good kid B)

i think im in 3rd with you guys i got 80. i went with Alonso insted of Fisi. hay did you guys look at the teamse of the people coming 1st they have all Reb Bull everything. they look the the new BAR for this year in terms of a good cheap team but i dont think they will do a good job for the rest of the seasion.

Yeah went with Fisi, paid off big time, thought I'd be right up there, but alot of ppl are on 162 pts. Didn't get alot of cash so I could only upgrade one of the drivers, from Albers to Klein. Mine is Villanova Racing Team.

ah for sure. red bull all the way and you get solid points in every category.

my team is SiR racing.

im Panthers Racing. I have Red Bull Chassis, petronas engine, Sato & Albers and michilen tryes. Not sure which pit babe :P

Same team as last year. Sauber drivers, Michelin, Minardi engine, Jordan chassis

hay what are your guys team names. mine is Hooper Racing.com

mine is "Capdevices racing"...

I used to have a hardware bussiness named "Capdevices"... :D

have a good day