Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5P33D3V1L

Worst Race Track On F1 Calender???

Without a doubt Hungary, Budapest is just plain awful and boring the track just plainly pants. Alot will say Monaco because theres no overtaking but one of the most interesting races happen there I mean the 04 race was brilliant. Plus its probaly the most famous track in F1 i mean the track is challenging i mean if i drove an F1 car there i would crash in 2 laps.

i wouldnt even get past the 1st corner lol.

I completely agree with hungary, its such a boring pointless track, and like montoya says its just a glorfied kart track, thats also hard to overtake on!

Hungary is not great. Neither is Bahrain, Magny Cours or the Nurburgring in my opinion.

yea i whould have to say France and Hungary but i do think that Bahrain is a good track.

i think silverstone is the worst. hmm....japan & m'sia are the best. but the weather in m'sia is really HOT! btw, i hope mclaren will do better this year!

=die-hard-fan of kimi raikkonen=

Hungary!!!! Even on the simulators it's dead boring to drive. Who ever said Silverstone must be joking. It has produced a lot more exciting races over the years than most other tracks.

Surely Hungary isn't the best you can all come up with? Granted the track is rubbish but tell me how many times you've seen an F1 car overtake at Imola? Without doubt Imola is a terrible spectator race track. The race is a procession from start to finish. What about Spain? Another boring race track. I remember the 1996 race in Spain being quite good....then again it did take a few million gallons of water to fall out of the sky....& that was nearly 10 years ago! Build more Spa race tracks now!

Surely Hungary isn't the best you can all come up with? Granted the track is rubbish but tell me how many times you've seen an F1 car overtake at Imola? Without doubt Imola is a terrible spectator race track. The race is a procession from start to finish. What about Spain? Another boring race track. I remember the 1996 race in Spain being quite good....then again it did take a few million gallons of water to fall out of the sky....& that was nearly 10 years ago! Build more Spa race tracks now!

You do realise SPA is a Street circuit well thats what i remember. :unsure:

Most defintely the Hungaroring.. to build a racetrack where overtaking is virtually impossible that's a feat.. Thanks FIA

And the FIA want more over-taking :blink: Then dont have tracks like Hungary then. I love the SPA track and I love the old Germany track but now they changed it, it sucks a## now. Spain is rubbish so is USA (but they have good races there for some reason) and so is Nurburgring and all the new tracks design by that new guy kinda suck (except Malaysia) China is ok but Turkey doesn't look any good (specially when its not even finished being built yet).

Monaco has to feature somewhere! No possibility of overtaking anywhere, and other than awesome racing next to the barriers - there is nothing there! Put the car on pole and winning is almost guaranteed. Endless red flags due to wreckages all over the place..... :D

well its clear the worst in my opinion are hungary, magny-cours, nurburgring.

the best... silverstone, spa, monza, malaysia

I dont mind the new hokenheim and like monaco cos its quite a thrilling race always!

In no particular order -

Worst: Hungary, Magny-Cours, Nurburgring, Bahrain etc

Best: Suzuka, China, Monaco, Spa etc.