Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

Nick Cage

anyone see nick cage at the melb gp? i just read that he was so impressed with fisi's win that he sent his big gay stetsin hat (spelling?) to fisi as a token of his admiration.

don't know if this story is true, but what a tool. i could see him doing it too. channel 10 tried to get him to say a couple words and all he could muster were one word answers in his try-hard elvis voice. some people are so full of themselves! if nick cage sent me his hat after a race i would throw it in the corner and use it as a collection plate for beer money. of course it would be a different matter if his lovely new wife sent me a piece of her clothing :P ...

what would you guys do with such an honourable gift?

my good that mans a wannker. did you see his little GF/Wife/chick he paid to make him look good. i hate him now the hole time he looked like there was a pole up his a##.

hay did you guys see RB Dad they look the same as if they were twins but one just 20 years older than the other.

Cage looked like a complete tool!! He sounded like one as well!! Yeah, I saw Rubens' dad, they look exactly the same!!! :lol:

my good that mans a wannker. did you see his little GF/Wife/chick he paid to make him look good.  i hate him now the hole time he looked like there was a pole up his a##.

hay did you guys see RB Dad they look the same as if they were twins but one just 20 years older than the other.

haha for sure! i had the sound down at the time, so that was his dad eh? hilarious, they were identical!

Any one got a Pic of Father and Son (Barrichello) because i didnt she it :angry: and btw Nicolas Cage interview with Martin was weird he was like in another planet.

He does love F1 though. I know this the owner of a F1 shop in Toronto who tells me he stops in everytime he's in town to buy loads of authentic (from the team) F1 gear - spends $10Gs or more. Jerry Seinfeld and Sylvester Stallone also frequent it.

His wife is hot too. You guys know she's only 20 and he's 40. She was a sushi waitress that he picked up at her work. Now who's using who here? or is it true love, haha.

in regards to nick cage and his wife alice kim:

it's like adopting a daughter, only you get to have sex with her too...yeah~ i'm just hatin <_<

in regards to nick cage and his wife alice kim:

it's like adopting a daughter, only you get to have sex with her too...yeah~ i'm just hatin  <_<

welcome barchick. :)

interesting post to announce yourself too! :lol: there's quite a few bar fans here so you'll get along nicely. are you a sato fan? or purely just a button-lover?

welcome barchick. :)

interesting post to announce yourself too!  :lol:   there's quite a few bar fans here so you'll get along nicely.  are you a sato fan?  or purely just a button-lover?

thank you thank you :P i hope i don't p**s ppl off either~ :lol:

in regards to who i like better, it's hard to choose. jenson has cleaned up nicely and brings home the bacon while his underdog sato has all the potential to be a great driver but hasn't quite figured it out yet. for now i'm just BAR-H chick...i like them both as a team. we'll see if that changes during the season as these new rules and regulations bring on new determination.

great attitude. i obviously lean towards sato in my support but i enjoyed seeing jenson do well last year as his experienced really propelled teh team forward last year.