Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

P.p.p Malaysia

:rolleyes:

And with a roll of the dice....................................snake-eyes!

pole--MS

1st---MS

2nd--RB

3rd--FA

fast lap--JPM

again this qf. format is nothing but a roll of the dice :blink:

last minute change, only to my pole pick. toyota look like they're going for a pole time. it's 3:48pm sydney time so i think i'm ok.

pole - trulli

1. fisi

2. m$

3. reubens

fastest lap - alonso

yeah but it had the links on the page still for me? i managed to watch the qualfying just then on one of the links he left for us!

the RTS2 one worked, i didn't bother trying the others :lol:

I don't kow if it's to late but here is my guess

pole FA

1 FA

2 KR

3 GF

Fastest lap KR

B)

yeah but it had the links on the page still for me? i managed to watch the qualfying just then on one of the links he left for us!

the RTS2 one worked, i didn't bother trying the others :lol:

damn i guess i'll have to check the site earlier next time. how was the quality?

RTS2 is only 100k so it wasn't the best, but it was much better then just watching the formula1.com live timing. the other links had better rates so i'd say they wouldof had better picture quality.

Damn I couldnt post my predictions, but second qual is going to come in about 2:30 hours

I dont wich is going to be my penalty but here they are...

POLE: FA

1st : FA

2nd: GF

3rd: Montoya

Fast lap: Fernando Alonso...

Have a good race!

I recall doing that once for HSOF, as it was his first time playing the game. Then after that i don't recall doing it anymore.

Ok...If you want to get me out this time I cant do anything about it, I just lost the first qual...but, well... if that is what I got for being "Anti Sato" ... I TRULLY deserve it...

by the way...I was really happy watching those Trashy Honda engines blowing away.

:lol: its not because your Anti-Sato, i would not do it based on who you follow and who you are against. I didn't give HSOF anything either, and as far as i can tell he is not anti-Sato.

Damn is the second time in the row i miss out. and my prediction was quiet good.

And nope i havn't anything against Sato, he is quiet interesting to watch like in Indy last year!! :o

I will try to make it in time next time!!!

:lol: its not because your Anti-Sato, i would not do it based on who you follow and who you are against. I didn't give HSOF anything either, and as far as i can tell he is not anti-Sato.

Ok!...i

usually i would start on anyone if they dissed BAR Honda but fair play on that comment ecapdeville