Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raikkonen_rulez

Malaysian Gp

WOW...

not a bad weekend

apart from kimi's tyre puncture

What's up with the BARs is this what they deserve for retiring early last race:D :D

And the crash, between MW and GF I didn't watch it live, so can people tell me what happened (NH being a very lucky guy)

seems fault was on fisi but i think stewards will declare this as a race incident.

kimi is my man but seems he is always unlucky at crucial stages.thanks to montoya who helped mclaren with some points.

heidfeld was definitely lucky that fisi took webber out, but still had the pace. they were having a nice little battle. it wsa just when i was thinking that webber has already got the upper hand (both in the quali and race in melb and sepang quali). looks like the pair will push each other forward.

edit: just noticed nick got 2nd fastest lap. the williams is looking good B)

No I dont think webber was close enough and wasnt in a good position. i think it was just a racing incedent! No ones fault reallly, but if you need to blame someone its webbers fault for overtaking in the 1st place!

And do not get me started on BAR, JB was looking racey then bang there goes the stupid s##t engine AGAIN!!!

This sucks i fell asleep 15 laps in. Aw hell, i can just watch the re-airing.

I felt it wasn't anybody's fault when i had watched it live but I still think that Webber was a lil bit too agressive there.

Ralf losing a position to jpm due to pitstops.

I didn't feel that was fair on him after that tussle he had with the Williams boys.

But that's racing for you.