Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Rubens & Schumacher Performance Analysis

In the last 2 races, Rubens has been faster than MS driving an identical car.

How come he sets faster lap timings than MS with the same gear?

Any thoughts.....

In Aus he got screwed by the weather and didn't have a good enough car to do much about it while in Malay he did beat RB comprehensively in that he finished in the points. You have to take the whole weekend into account this year unlike a few years ago. I do admit he hasn't been at his very best though but when Ferrari improve then we'll see if he's still got it.

In Aus he got screwed by the weather and didn't have a good enough car to do much about it while in Malay he did beat RB comprehensively in that he finished in the points.  You have to take the whole weekend into account this year unlike a few years ago.  I do admit he hasn't been at his very best though but when Ferrari improve then we'll see if he's still got it.

In Aus and on the race day the weather was OK, but he still didn't have the pace. You also say he didn't have a "good enough car", its an identical Ferrari.

In Malaysia he beat RB comprehensively? What are you talking about, RB was leading till a peice of rubber got stuck in the car and screwed his aero which ultimately ruined his tires. Till then there was no sign of MS getting any closer to RB' car. MS passed RB once he started having his problems, and don't consider that as being "Comprehensivley beaten".

Had a couple of drivers not fought so hard over one corner then M.SCHum. would not of scored at all ....

Had a couple of drivers not fought so hard over one corner then M.SCHum. would not of scored at all ....

YES YES, and if the BAR's were up and running and without Kimi's puncture, we are looking at 13th or so....

YES YES, and if the BAR's were up and running and without Kimi's puncture, we are looking at 13th or so....

Yeah , Kimi's tire blow ,even that could of happened in a better spot on the track for him and he would of not lost so much time.

M.SCHum. truely scraped into the points in Sepang. :angry:

M$ has been poor for two races, sack him :lol: One poor race is enough to get someone sacked, two is outrageous.

I'll end my recurring theme of sacking "underperforming" drivers now, just letting off some frustration about all this nonsense of the past week, plus it's good for a quick laugh.