Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chennaiguy

Fa & Kr To Ferrari

It would be interesting but really difficult (i would say impossible). I bet KR will be Ferrari next star and FA will go on in Renault

there is very less chance of KIMI going to Ferrari...

If Mercedes Engine is competitive...then.. Kimi will never dream about Ferrari

Why would you want to go to Ferrari....At the moment i'd be looking to go to Reno, and FA is already there!

I feel sorry for those at Ferrari post M$, Byrne, Brawn, Todt etc, all that pressure!

I feel nothing for them. They should just roll up their sleeves and get to work - it's not like they do not have the tools. In the mean time I will savour every moment as Renault dances circles around all teams!!

there is very less chance of KIMI going to Ferrari...

If Mercedes Engine is competitive...then.. Kimi will never dream about Ferrari

[/quote

I hope nor FA neither KR drive for Ferrari next year.

It's most unlikely there will be any changes at Ferrari in 2006 - so there is no chance for those movements. 2007 onwards is however another matter all together!

It's most unlikely there will be any changes at Ferrari in 2006 - so there is no chance for those movements. 2007 onwards is however another matter all together!

Barrichello has a contract with Ferrari for 2006 and also has MS but if would be difficult that barrichello would like to retire,it's a different matter regarding schu...

1)He often renewed his contract with the team 2 years before the dismissal of the previous one but now Willi Weber has stated he has not decided yet if to carry on or retire.

2)Having said that if he'll loose the championship (and there is a big chance of this happening now) we don't know if he'll carry on but if he'll choose to retire he certainly has a clause to get out of the deal one year before the contract expires.

3)He'll be nearly 37 by the end of the season,being,in the history of F.1, the man with most championships won,with the highest number of victories,podiums,fastest laps and points...and if he does just 3 poles this year he'll be also the man with the highest number of pole positions....What would push him to stay again?!?

If schu will retire Ferrari will have a transitional year in 2006,with many contracts of the men of the recent years glory to expire at the end of season (Todt,Byrne,Brawn,Barrichello) so,even if he retires at hte end of season I don't think both KR and FA would geta ny advantage of going there..in a transitional year Rubens Barrichello and Giancarlo Fisichella would be a good line up however..

The thing is ferrari is not just an F1 team anymore of sorts, they are very close and are like a family. when schumi retires so will the main men like brawn byrne etc. ferraris dominance will completely vanish after schumi retires for a few years as they would be missing the top people! It would not be wise to move to ferrari!!!

I feel nothing for them. They should just roll up their sleeves and get to work - it's not like they do not have the tools. In the mean time I will savour every moment as Renault dances circles around all teams!!

Huh? I thought you were a Ferrari fan? If not, why do you have a Ferrari avatar? If so why did you say that you enjoy Renault beating Ferrari? Quite perplexing

Huh?  I thought you were a Ferrari fan?  If not, why do you have a Ferrari avatar?  If so why did you say that you enjoy Renault beating Ferrari?  Quite perplexing

i just can't see fa and kimi at ferrari. never say never in f1, but as has been already stated, renault are where it's at, and ferrari post-dream team will no doubt go into serious decline.

i wouldn't be surprised if they pulled out of f1 completely when the dream team is disassembled. toadt is on the move within ferrari/fiat so he could just pull the plug when the dream team calls it a day.