Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Renault, Will It Be Hatrick In Bahrain!!!

Will Renault make it 3 in a row  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Renault make it 3 in a row

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

With the Arrival of new Ferrari, and Toyota's exemplary performance, BAR's challenge, Williams New Aero parts for Bahrain, and Mclarens ability,

Do you think Renault can do it 3 in a row?

With the Arrival of new Ferrari, and Toyota's exemplary performance, BAR's challenge, Williams New Aero parts for Bahrain, and Mclarens ability,

Do you think Renault can do it 3 in a row?

It's very hard to bet against them this early - they are the flavour of the month!!

i dont think renault will be strong enough to win the bahrain gp..

I predict Ferrari or Mclaren to win the Bahrain GP...

Well!! Kimi is very much Hungry for Bahrain Victory

it will be good to have a different winner though. it will spice things up a bit.

Yes, i want FA to win again but it would be good a different winner. KR deserves winning, he can

JB deserves winning but heh, what can u do!

And with ferrari not being strong enough yet, anythings possible with them!!! Never forget we r talking about ferrari here.

i dont think renault will be strong enough to win the bahrain gp..

I predict Ferrari or Mclaren to win the Bahrain GP...

Well!! Kimi is very much Hungry for Bahrain Victory

Well thats if he can pass Klien :D:P .

was it with kimi that klien was battling with last year? klien has a bit of a habit of annoying kimi doesn't he?

It has been great to see the reno's take the wins so far but i would love to see a Williams or a Mclaren get one under their belt. Even a Toyota or a RBR. Any one but a Ferrari. I'm sure most of the top teams are thinking that the next couple of races are there for the taking, because it's not that long until the red cars do find the pace.

JB deserves winning but heh, what can u do!

And with ferrari not being strong enough yet, anythings possible with them!!! Never forget we r talking about ferrari here.

I agree with you. JB should have allready won at least one race :) I haven

Its hard to bet against renault, mclaren seem to have quite a fast car but just cant seem to get it right, williams don't have the pace, BAR still a mystery until JB actually finishes a race, so I'm going to be wild and predict that Ralf Schumacher is going to win, or come close, the Toyota's looking good and he won't be happy finishing 3 places behind Trulli in sepang

Its hard to bet against renault, mclaren seem to have quite a fast car but just cant seem to get it right, williams don't have the pace, BAR still a mystery until JB actually finishes a race, so I'm going to be wild and predict that Ralf Schumacher is going to win, or come close, the Toyota's looking good and he won't be happy finishing 3 places behind Trulli in sepang

Jemstride, Are you sure that Williams are not up to the speed. I thought they were quite pacey in Malaysia. I also read that there are some new aeros planned for Bahrain.

Ralf Schumacher? No way!!!!

JT seems to be quite motivated and with the head ok so i bet he

Jemstride, Are you sure that Williams are not up to the speed. I thought they were quite pacey in Malaysia. I also read that there are some new aeros planned for Bahrain.

Monty, almost all the teams are introducing new aeros improvements for Bahrain but it

in ppp, im gonna b crazy and put JB in the top 3, lol. RThought id do a bit of risk taking, well ill prob puty jb, fa and ms in it!

Renault seems to have the most complete package and Toyota have been impressive too. I agree that Williams are making progress, but I doubt they will trouble the Renaults anytime soon. Ferrari will find it hard because there are a number of competitive teams fairly close together at the front and they will need to make a significant step forward before they are troubling the Renaults.