Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Renault, Will It Be Hatrick In Bahrain!!!

Will Renault make it 3 in a row  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Renault make it 3 in a row

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Renault have been threatening for a while. They have one of the best cars in F1. Had they not dithered with the R24, they would have given Ferrari a true run for their money in 2004 - as it turned out, that task was accidentally left to BAR who were clearly no match and I keep wondering why people expect them to deliver anything this season - BAR have absolutely no chance!

Bahrain is Renault's race to loose!!

JB was useless in '01, but he was mighty in '02, best driver outside the top 3 teams, he just got the sack at the wrong time, just as they were really coming on strong.

I

You're right, I was referring to his time at Renault only though.

yeah i agree!!!

Well i also agree this is FA's race to loose, I think he should be able tp win, but very shcoked over giancarlo being so low down the grid, what happened there!??!

Lets hope schuey crashes like i said in a different post!

according to the text commentary, Fisi just had a very ragged lap.

not a clean lap. He was all over the place, making mistakes and the like.

FA nearly smashed straight into the back of someone (i can't recall who it was) towards the end of the first lap

(think it was pedro actually)

Sato, your boy pushed JV wide at the first turn at the start after he passed Massa, Sato and someone else!! JV made up about 3 places before Sato got to him ;) Just kidding mate, but JV really did make a blinder of a start.

Sato, your boy pushed JV wide at the first turn at the start after he passed Massa, Sato and someone else!! JV made up about 3 places before Sato got to him  ;) Just kidding mate, but JV really did make a blinder of a start.

Yes. Jock was coaching Sato through the first corner! Spatial awareness is a further skill of a driver, a further skill Sato lacks. I found it quite pathetic and Sato could hear what Jock was saying because he responded to everything, or was that just a remarkable coincidence?

That does not mean Sato can not do it himself, who says they've done it before? or will do it again? it may well of worked since Taku was 8th not long after.

Sato is a joke of an F1 driver, not only does he crash, spin and have failed overtaking manoeuvres as well as being convincingly outclassed by all his team-mates but he

As i've shown in another thread Button was beaten by both his teammates, in his first two years, one which was the same as Sato's first teammate. Admit it you love to bash Sato just because you can, you do not care what is fact, just what entertains you more.

yeah mate, nothing dirty, but it really p**sed me off!! :lol:

my bad, shouldn't have brought Sato up, we've got another JB vs TS thread. But on this coaching thing, who's to say it's not an initiative of the team, or whose to say no-one else uses it. Spatial awareness is a skill a driver must know, but I'm not against such a technique, whatever helps the driver at the start avoid an incident! I'm not sure how I'd react personally however, it would be good as I'd be so concentrated on what's in front and not hitting someone up the back or from the side, but it would be annoying having someone yell so much info in my ear, but as I say, if it helps Taku, so be it, there could be other drivers who use this technique but we are unaware of them.