Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chennaiguy

Friday Prac-2 - Schumi Not So Close

I wouldn't suprised if Kimi was conservative. It surely shows that the Mac's have the pace, and with regards to MS, he locked his wheels atleast 4 times, and he can't afford to do that during the race with one set of tires.

IMO Ferrari won't be able to do anything in Bahrain.

I see Williams low down the pack but I feel their playing an April Fools joke with their times but I notice Liuzzi 3rd the man who is supposably going to replace Klien at San Marino but I hope that doesn't happen because Klien is out-pacing DC again and again lately and Klien I know COULD get a podium but that's me asking a bit to much from him. :P

You are right, I didn't even notice that. Klein had outpaced DC in both sessions. Good for this fellow, I hope he finishes ahead of DC in the race as well.

You are right, I didn't even notice that. Klein had outpaced DC in both sessions. Good for this fellow, I hope he finishes ahead of DC in the race as well.

I seriously doubt that will happen. C.K. has done a good job but DC is the NO: 1 driver at RBR in every sense. He has carried more fuel in qualifying and done better in the races, which is reflected in his points tally.

KR i think is not pushing the car to the limit but we cant just say wurz is a3rd driver and pedro wants to impress.yes to some extent but being the top rated driver KR shud show gud performances from Practice one.Thats what fans expect from him.

Nice to see FA is having gud pace and gud going Klien.

The new Ferrari is quicker than I would have hoped but at least Renault, McLaren and others will be on the pace too.

it will be good to see MS fight others with near equal cars

Indeed. What would be even nicer would be for Michael to fight those people in equal and also identical cars to prove one way or the other if he is the best of the current crop. Ayrton Senna went out of his way to be measured up against the best by signing for McLaren to partner Prost in 1988.

Indeed.  What would be even nicer would be for Michael to fight those people in equal and also identical cars to prove one way or the other if he is the best of the current crop.  Ayrton Senna went out of his way to be measured up against the best by signing for McLaren to partner Prost in 1988.

That

MS seems to be adamant-infact most of us would admit RB is just second driver always(Team Orders).Also with Ferrari testing at wrong times over-ruling the rules and make their own and a race incident involving (MS or Ferrari) and a similar incident with out a Ferrari then you know how the results are biased.So using all loopholes MS is best.Yes he has talent.But he shud comeout of loopholes to prove it.Then everyone will admit.So when will MS quit(if he always has the edge)?

MS is not so close now-but why is kimi down when Wurz and pedro or on top?

NORBERT HAUG

"Alex, Pedro and Kimi ran different programmes today evaluating tyres and preparing for the race. All three drivers performed well with their times naturally not comparable due to the different programmes they were running."

The force is strong in this one...

This Mclaren makes me remember Star Wars...

Oh no... we

Frank Williams has just told Jenson that he is his father

In the Millenium BARcon...

f1-2004-ger-tm-0836.jpg

But I can

that last shot is TS recovering from 1 of his spins.