Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nichosnz

Who will be best of the rest in 2002

Sorry only allowed 10 options so sorry to the Minardi fans but it is unlikley to be your team (in 2002 at least).

To aid voting here is a rundown of the last 6 years

1996 - Ferrari 2nd

1997 - Benetton 3rd

1998 - Williams 3rd

1999 - Jordan 3rd

2000 - Williams 3rd

2001 - Sauber 4th

I believe it will be for 4th place again and the team will be the most reliable out of Jordan and Renault, so I'll go with Jordan(against the reliability form of last year).

But I'm not that keen on McLaren (the Stoney faced image) so I hope it will be McLaren in 3rd

The title fight will be close between Mclaren and Williams, Im thinking Ferrari might get something wrong with the new car, and will start with the old one and it will be slower.

But apart from these three, the best of the rest will be Sauber, they rock!

I think Ferrar will be the best again, but am slightly worried about all the crashes they've had in pre-season testing.  They pulled the cars out of a recent test session after the MS crash so i was thinking that maybe their is something really wrong with the car causing these accidents, so they may have pulled the cars out before people realised something was wrong.

However if all is fine they will be quick.  Williams next due to the good driver line up and now with Coulthard on his own trying to lead the team they may drop off.  But then Mika hardly led the team did he, Ron is the one pushing the team and Mika and David were just his little drivers who drove a quick car which he devoloped to be quick.  Well thats my opinion anyway.  When you see MS, he leads that team but its definantly Ron who made that car quick.

Sauber will be good this year, hopefully.  They have shown to be very promising.

Nick