Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotalF1 Jens

Not long anymore

Less than a month till Melbourne, about two and a half weeks till the teams head over there. I dont know about you guys but Im ready to rock 'n' roll with the new season, I cant wait!

Well, at least we have the good ole WRC to keep us company until March...

I know 20 weeks is a long time for the fans to wait.

Although not long enough for the teams, or so they would have us believe.

But as I'm a fan not a team member       :)  Roll On March   :D

God i hate this time of year the anticipation is just to much.  I can't wait till the F1, CART, IRL, Moto GP and Nascar is back on, week in week out.  

You're right though the WRC does provide some relief.

CART and F1, along with Moto GP but I never look forward to anything IRL or NASCAR related. Those two series make me sick, just going around and around in circles for about 4 hours. Its so boring!

We should have Wez put up a countdown clock on the frontpage of the website, that would be cool...

Will do, just putting the finishing touches on the new "Pick The Pole And Podium" competition then I will look at making a countdown script.

adios

Well the first race weekend starts in about a week, so I hope everyone excited and rearing to head to the TV sets or (if your rich enough) the race tracks.

Can't wait!!!!! Being having seriously bad withdrawl symptoms for the last how many months.....

Well it won't ruin the race if Michelin backtrack, but if they don't then who knows.  Schumacher may even (through DQ's) get the win he's ruling out.

I dont want to see a race won via a DQ, I dont think anyone does.

Do you think Michelin will have enough sets of tryres in Australia that are deemed legal for all their teams if their new tyres are deemed ilegal?

Lets hope so, because although I mentioned it I'm not wishing for it.

I'd rather see a driver I don't like win fairly, than one I do like winning via DQ's ahead.

We we lucky last season as among the point scorers we had no DQ's and only 1 post race penaly, well ignoring the Jordan situation.

Well it is upon us it is now (if my time-zone calculations are correct)7:45 in Melbourne on Friday morning so the wait is practically over.

And it is good to hear Michelin have decided to run the legal tyres in Melbourne.

How may teams would have tryed to defect to Brigestone, claiming breach of contract, by only giving them illegal tyres to choose from, if DQ's were carried out.

yes it is finally here the f1 season is under way the first to practice sessions are over now i can't wait to saturday and sunday!!!!!!!!!!

GO JORDAN GO WEBBER

51 minutes and counting, almost on the edge of my seat already, :P and that without Murrary Walker to aid/confuse us.