Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Bahrain Race Fastest Laps

It seems as though to me that mclaren are punishing alex. he never seems as happy as pedro. It is probably due to mclaren blocking his move to redbull. I think people like wurz and pedro should be on the grid but i suspect they suffer from motivation especially if the car is not good. i think i would as well if i weredriving the new ferrari :P . Wurz deserves a chance if Juan wont be racing. But was the mclaren beautiful to watch in bahrain. I loved it.

...I start wondering if some test drivers could beat the official driver (especially at Mc Laren)...

Yeah, they have to give the 500% to prove themselves... the oficial racers have the seat secure (unless they keep playing tennis) :blink:

have a nice day :D

PDR drive with the overbraking was some of the most entertaining in years. It was pure balls to the wall stuff. Fantastic and I think he'll get the seat for the next drive. His stock no doubt has gone up quite a bit after that performance. Best part of the whole grand prix was his racing.

PDR drive with the overbraking was some of the most entertaining in years.  It was pure balls to the wall stuff.  Fantastic and I think he'll get the seat for the next drive.  His stock no doubt has gone up quite a bit after that performance.  Best part of the whole grand prix was his racing.

That

I have nothing against Pedro and he provided me with enough entertainment for Bahrain GP. Might be good to have him at Imola so we can see more burning rubber :D

well the bar still suffers from being behind other cars, a problem that desperately needs fixing. Anyway it has again proven to have speed even with its problems!

um hes faster because hes got problems, you see if you want a car to go faster you can loose reliability.