Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Toyota Tf105 Set For Second Major Overhaul

As vowed by team boss Mike Gascoyne early this season, Toyota will continue to pour its plentiful resources in the progressive development of its TF105 challenger. According to Autosport-Atlas, the Cologne-based squad will have a thoroughly reworked version of its TF105 challenger for the San Marino GP in three weeks

Looks like these guys are making leaps and bounds in terms of development. Wonder if BAR & Honda can catch them this season...

Looks like these guys are making leaps and bounds in terms of development. Wonder if BAR & Honda can catch them this season...

BAR had the oportunity last year and they didn

BTW, nice sig ecapdeville. Anyway, I think Toyota could be this year what BAR was last year.

sounds like Trulli wants his Reno back...Understeer and traction, things the Reno used to excellent effect in 04.

now this is what using your budget to the maximum is all about!

yes nojvnof1, I think recently toyta has figured out what to do with their money. i think if both drivers are happy with the current car, they should not change, unless they think it will get them a win soon

Toyota, as Mike says, are benefitiaries of new regulations which seems to have wiped the slate clean and put everone on an equal footing!

If you mean everyone except Jordan and Minardi, then I agree.