Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Sato? Pass Of The Season In Bahrain!!!!

You can see Sato on the inside of JB and PDR in the background its clear to see.

Did they come back to the pass later in the telecast? Because in real time the three cars of de la Rosa, Button and Sato were about mid-straight when the camera left them to follow Alonso through the corner. I have watched it about 5 times now...

i remember seing them in the distance all lining up! Probably into the corner id imagine!

i remember seing them in the distance all lining up! Probably into the corner id imagine!

This is exactly my point. Nobody knows where the pass happened because you can't see it on the footage. Since nobody saw it you have to go with the logical explanation that de la Rosa had an incident with Button that allowed Taku through.

Here are stills from the F1 Feed from Bahrain were Sato's spectacular pass took place. As I mentioned previously, you cannot see the pass take place - even in the background as some of you claim - because the shot follows Alonso and Schumi through the corner. There is no proof that the pass wasn't the result of an incident between Pedro and Jenson as is the most probable assumption.

look in the background when FA and MS go down the smaller straight, look at corner ones entry the whole time and you'll see them 3 wide.

you can also see them at the turn, it pretty obvouis, jenson was in front and then sato is.

He shows Sato how its done every other weekend (how to be a good f1 driver, that is)

Guys, GUYS, why can't we all just be friends? Jenson and Sato are comparibly equal, talent- wise, in my opinion. Jenson manages his adrenalin rush well and Sato becomes overwhelmed by it. But he'll soon learn to harness that and then they'll both be on par.

Although I'm not fan of either one, I'm sure there is something special about each of them because each of them share that special support given by their precious fans, the world over.

I'm gonna say bye now, before I start crying!

Bye!

Guys, GUYS, why can't we all just be friends? Jenson and Sato are comparibly equal, talent- wise, in my opinion. Jenson manages his adrenalin rush well and Sato becomes overwhelmed by it. But he'll soon learn to harness that and then they'll both be on par.

Although I'm not fan of either one, I'm sure there is something special about each of them because each of them share that special support given by their precious fans, the world over.

I'm gonna say bye now, before I start crying!

Bye!

What utter codswallop!

check it on dictionary.com, anyway one thing can be said about Sato that cannot be said about many others (besides he's asian). You must admit, though he is erronous, he's got balls. look at Indianapolis 2004.

check it on dictionary.com, anyway one thing can be said about Sato that cannot be said about many others (besides he's asian). You must admit, though he is erronous, he's got balls. look at Indianapolis 2004.

I will agree to that.

But is it bravery or stupidity? Some of his moves have been brave, others have been plain reckless and thus stupid.

But is it bravery or stupidity?  Some of his moves have been brave, others have been plain reckless and thus stupid.

Its a thin red-line, sometimes one side, sometime the other

Its a thin red-line, sometimes one side, sometime the other

I guess the question then is, if you are agressive to the point that your moves regularly look stupid opun review, are you not a bad driver?

I guess the question then is, if you are agressive to the point that your moves regularly look stupid opun review, are you not a bad driver?

If the driver in question is also slow, compared to his team-mates and considering his machinery, then the answer is yes: the driver in question is a bad driver.

So we can close this case with the veredict:

Sato is a trully bad (but brave) driver.

B)

So we can close this case with the veredict:

Sato is a trully bad (but brave) driver.

B)

So...

Sato is a trully bad and stupid (but brave) driver...

So...

Sato is a trully bad and stupid (but brave) driver...

I would take out one of the L's in "trully" and add "who is only in F1 because he shares his nationality with Honda" to the end of that statement.

I would take out one of the L's in "trully" and add "who is only in F1 because he shares his nationality with Honda" to the end of that statement.

ok...ok....

Sato is a truly bad and stupid (but brave) driver who is only in F1 because he shares his nationality with Honda.

:blink:

(sorry for the double L)_(learning english you know)...

anything else with the statement?

I would like to add: with his career hitherto marred by crashes, spins, off-track excursions, failed overtaking manoeuvres and his team-mates beating him convincingly.

Thus it now reads:

Sato is a truly bad and stupid (but brave) driver who is only in F1 because he shares his nationality with Honda and with his career hitherto marred by crashes, spins, off-track excursions, failed overtaking manoeuvres and his team-mates beating him convincingly.

I would like to add: with his career hitherto has been marred by crashes, spins, off-track excursions, failed overtaking manoeuvres and his team-mates beating him convincingly.

Thus it now reads:

Sato is a truly bad and stupid (but brave) driver who is only in F1 because he shares his nationality with Honda and with his career hitherto marred by crashes, spins, off-track excursions, failed overtaking manoeuvres and his team-mates beating him convincingly.

hitherto?

new word for me!

whats that?

and in the end...

ufff...any more?

:rolleyes: