Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Who Is Gonna Be, Luizzi Or Wurz In Imola?

Both Luizzi and Wurz have something to prove in Imola.

Luzzi is replacing to Klien. So he will have to do his best and score maximum points.

Wurz will have to better than Pedro to show that Mclaren made the right choice in letting him race.

So who do you think is gonna shine, and who is going to let their teams down.

I think both have talent but one race isnt enough to judge-given situations like this we can expect wurz to go better because hes been in testing for long time as compared to luizzi

how abt that

Liuzzi will do OK, but not as good as what CK may have been, whilst Wurz is a big question mark, I just don't know how comfortable he is in that car, but if it's enough, he'll do well.

i think they'll both put in solid but unspectacular performances. liuzzi may crash out.

i too think the same-perhaps luizzi will push harder and may crash out and wurz may end up below 5 or 6 (hopefully in points)

i think Wurz will do better..

he may also get a podium finish...

But..i think Liuzzi may crash out of the race..

I think both have talent but one race isnt enough to judge-given situations like this we can expect wurz to go better because hes been in testing for long time as compared to luizzi

how abt that

As expected Alex gave a strong performance and Luizzi also pushed hard and showed some great moves.but finally wurz grabbed the fame.

both pedro and wurz are correct pair for mclaren.