Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Has Schumacher Lost His Wdc Championship

we don't get transmission in chennai :(   because of something called CAS. so i had to settle for live timing. It has been like that for over a yer now.

oh my goodness! i didn't know that. that's tough dude.

excellent drive by m$. bravo! my hat's off to him. equally impressive was alonso in holding him off like that. no teh big question is what else happened behind these 2 at the end?

Schumi's gonna win in Spain, if he got 2nd in only 5th gear in 1994, then he can win there. Watch out for who gets the pole, pole there since 1992 has won the Championship.

really. Lets hope JB gets pole then!!! lololol!!!! oh no sorry, because he makes 1 mistake hes not worthy of being amongst the top drivers!!! yeah whatever!!!

I think JB will win in spain, i dunno why but i do! His car went quick in the test there and so allows me to naively believe the BAR package will be good there, and if he does win, then u lot will never here the end of it!!!! lol!!!

It was clear the bar can match the pace of alonso's renault, and they have more parts coming for barcelona so im optimistic!!!

Jb made a year's worth of mistakes by signing to Benetton for 2001 and 2002, and Buttongate. Im starting to think he might become a Williams driver for next year.

last year it was the same scenario, bar fast in testing pre-barcelona.

then button stuffed the quali, and sato actually i think got p 2 or 3 and 5th in the race behind teh 2 ferrari & renaults.

hopefully this time jb can nail quali and they can mount a 2-car assault on the one-man teams of renault & ferrari.

Great fightback from M$ and Ferrari, a drive of a Champion!!

Great fightback from M$ and Ferrari, a drive of a Champion!!

I think his car and tyres were obviously vastly superior, that is unless you believe that Michael was consistently 2 seconds per lap faster than the rest of the grid through natural ability alone, I think not.

I think his car and tyres were obviously vastly superior, that is unless you believe that Michael was consistently 2 seconds per lap faster than the rest of the grid through natural ability alone, I think not.

This might go against your grain, but RB has not quite mastered the car and therefore the vehicle will respond to driver input. The component between the steering wheel & the gearbox has to work in harmony with the car abilities. It's called the "package" - a little lesson there for you Senna!

This might go against your grain, but RB has not quite mastered the car and therefore the vehicle will respond to driver input. The component between the steering wheel & the gearbox has to work in harmony with the car abilities. It's called the "package" - a little lesson there for you Senna!

I doubt you could teach me anything ksajoe.

2 seconds is a huge amount of time in F1 and the gap was quite clearly the result of Ferrari and Bridgestone

I doubt you could teach me anything ksajoe.

2 seconds is a huge amount of time in F1 and the gap was quite clearly the result of Ferrari and Bridgestone

Can you think of anybody else who has the physical reserves to push their car two seconds faster per lap? Quoting Senna, I think not.

it's one thing having the equipment, it's another making full use of it, and that Michael did!