Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Massa Gives Dc The Finger!!!!

he sure did! it was all there for teh itv coverage, but james and martin either didn't notice it, or chose not to acknowledge it. not really sure exactly what happened earlier, but it looked a lot like payback to me.

haha, i loved it! He gave the red bull team the finger upon leaving the pits after his new wing was fitted too. I don't think he is a DC fan :lol:

You know that if JV had as many run ins as DC ,the press would be using that as evidence that he should retire.

Strange quiet from the overly opinionated press on DC though. Don't get me wrong, I think they should leave DC alone, I just wish they would offer JV the same treatment.

Rumor has it that after the race, DC felt bad and wanted to apologise to Massa and was waiting for him to get in to the shower.

dc must be real desperate to apologizze, waiting for FM to get out of the shower, like monty said

It was a joke, based on DC apolagizing to JV when he was in the shower after Bahrain. :rolleyes:

It appears the "fingering" has reversed the roles, remember Magny-Cours 2000?

all this talk about guys 'fingering' each other is making me uncomfortable. :lol:

:lol: and the fact DC was waiting for him doesn't sound right either :lol:

But seriously though, Massa was damn quick but he was very ragged.