Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Besides Michael, Who Was The Hero Of Imola

Star of the race  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Star of the race

• Alonso for keeping MS on bay
    • Button for getting BAR the first podium
    • Wurz for scoring points for Mclaren
    • Massa for showing the finger
    • Villenuve for silencing the critics (hopefully)
    • Kimi for the early pace
    • Luizzi for outscoring DC on Debut
    • Trulli for holding the traffic
    • Webber for going off the track
    • Nick for squabbling with Mark, & confusing Button
    • Narain for outpacing a few big guns
    • Ralf for not doing anything
    • DC for his action with Sauber again

JV. He gained points for Sauber while Massa did not, showing that he can drive well, and his move against MW at the Variante Alta was superb, as was MS vs JB.

JV. He gained points for Sauber while Massa did not, showing that he can drive well, and his move against MW at the Variante Alta was superb, as was MS vs JB.

JV had a good race but he will have to do that consistently for objective observers to be convinced of his long-term speed after all, he has been rather poor in recent races

consider the shape of Sauber and the shape of Williams and the performance difference...

and ..... why?.....

Button choked and Let MS by. Alonso on the other hand had a car that was fading and slower and yet drove perfectly to win. A measure of a true champion. Even had the sense to not catch the back markers, so they wouldn't get in his way. You drive the racing line perfect at Imola and nobody is going to pass you. They only way to get passed is to screw up. Mark Webber screwed up and let JV by, and JB screwed up and let MS by.

A lot of Button fans aren't going to be happy, but Alonso demonstrated for all to see what he has that Button doesn't.

That is why in my opinion Button does not desrve to be on the list.

He drove a good race in a good car, but did nothing great today.

oh well, I am not happy with your critisisms on Button, he was a bit ****ed by his mistake, and the fact the two williams distracted him! I think JB drove a good race and does deserve to be in that list!!!

Even if Button didnt choke, MS would have gotten by anyway.

exactly as they had a pit stop left to do!!! Anyway before his mistake MS couldnt quite get close enough to JB cos of the dirty air!!! Anyway i dnt care what u guys think really as every1 is biased like im biased in JB's defence but he dosnt deserve some of ur harsh critiques because after all, look at the mistakes MS makes under pressure!!!!!!!

notice your use of plural nouns, criticisms. I only criticized him once, get your fact(s) straight. I can see why Bajo is mad.

no i said critiques which means your judging basically. My spelling is bad on here cos i dont care but im not having an american correcting my language!!!

Bajo has no reason to be mad, hes a d#ckhead and im gonna make that perfectly clear!!!!

and i thought the sato fans were bad, they are ****ing sound as against bajo!!!

hahahaha very funny!!!

Do u know what i think im actually gonna leave for an hour cos i am getting really p**sed off here!!!

Button in no way let MS past he said it himself

Michael Schumacher: I was helped a little bit by the two Williams guys, who did a... I don't know what they did to each other into Acque Minerale, they put some dust on the circuit at some stage, and Jenson just slipped on the dust, which gave me a run at him. Otherwise I don't think it would have been possible.

Therefore Button is rightly on the list, he drove brilliantly ALL weekend and did not make a single mistake.

Button choked and Let MS by.  Alonso on the other hand had a car that was fading and slower and yet drove perfectly to win.  A measure of a true champion.  Even had the sense to not catch the back markers, so they wouldn't get in his way.  You drive the racing line perfect at Imola and nobody is going to pass you.  They only way to get passed is to screw up.  Mark Webber screwed up and let JV by, and JB screwed up and let MS by.

A lot of Button fans aren't going to be happy, but Alonso demonstrated for all to see what he has that Button doesn't.

That is why in my opinion Button does not desrve to be on the list.

He drove a good race in a good car, but did nothing great today.

Are you anti button by any chance? :rolleyes:

mark webber is a joke!!! hes incapable still of bettering 5th place. and finished a pathetic 10th in a perfectly good car!!!

mark webber is a joke!!! hes incapable still of bettering 5th place. and finished a pathetic 10th in a perfectly good car!!!

And Nick got 9th so he is pathetic too especially as Webber's engine was turned down to stop the risk of it blowing up :rolleyes:

ok the they were both not good but seeing webber is the hyped one then 10th is really really pathetic. Sato could do better than that for gods sake. A sauber should not finish in the points where a williams shouldnt thats not good at all. I think Williams have some serious issues and are gonna start losing touch with thge rest of the guys!!!

ok the they were both not good but seeing webber is the hyped one then 10th is really really pathetic. Sato could do better than that for gods sake. A sauber should not finish in the points where a williams shouldnt thats not good at all. I think Williams have some serious issues and are gonna start losing touch with thge rest of the guys!!!

Williams lack speed, that isn't the drivers fault. Webber had a stunning and a good qualifying lap and so was too far ahead for what pace he had.