Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagman

minardi chances in Oz

Hehe

As much as I would like to see Mark and Alex finish the Australian Grand Prix on Sunday, I just took out a 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' bet on them to get the free bet for the Malaysian gp and the free bet on the world cup as advertisied here at totalf1. (cool offer by the way! )

I win if both Minardi's dont finish on Sunday.

Yeah, like I said, I would love to be proved wrong.

Also, today was the first time I saw the Minardi livery on tele and I must say it looks fantastic, they have done a great job on the colour scheme this year.

Well jagman first hurdle accomplished, they both qualified, so therefore have an opportunity to finish the race

i so hope your bet was wrong for mark and alex (mainly mark)

go aussie. Hopefully he finishes his first race.

This won't be an issue as Michelin backed down but, out of curisoty(not sure how you spell that) if Michelin brought the wrong tyres and the Minardi's finished but were DQ'd would you have won or lost your bet.

Not only did you lose you bet but the lowest placed Minardi fared better than any other teams lowest placed and well done Webber :)

After about half the race, my bet didnt matter anymore, as an Aussie I could see Webber was well on target for some points and I wanted to see that more than win my bet (i got two free bets just for making this bet, thanks totalf1 :) ).

Congrats to Minardi, Stoddart and Webber, what a 'win' for Australia!

im happy to see yu lose that bet i jumpd out of my seat as salo spun onthe last lap i was absolutely stoked about it

GO WEBBER