Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

GO WEBBER

Im stoked at the moment webber just finished in 5th place for minardi in his first and home gp.

GO JORDAN GO MINARDI AND GO MARK WEBBER!!!!

Do you know that this means Minardi got twice as much out of the same engine, in one race, as Arrows acheived in the whole of last season

Great point. I thin Arrows problem my go deeper than that this year (especially if the start to their season is anything to go by).I wonder if Arrows will even score a point this year.

Those two points for Minardi (I think) will be very very valuable indeed. With the top 3 teams being so strong really it is a fight for positions 5 and 6 at best. If Sauber are as strong as last year, Renault looked pretty good all weekend. I think Minardi, Jaguar and Arrows may not see any more point this year. (Sorry all you Jaguar fans but even they think they have a crap car).

I haven't commented on Toyota because they are pretty much an unknown quantity but they looked great this weekend gone. (Salo was fastest through all the speed traps around the circuit, but this could be more about a lack of down force than a super powerful engine). With BAR and Jordan who knows but I'd put money on them over Minardi, Jaguar and Arrows every time. The problem BAR and Jordan face is reliability not speed. There is just so much competition that Minardi could actually be well up in the constructors this year by almost fluking it in one race

So they are going to be Skoda are they!? Yeah I agre they will be deep in it, pretty much like Minardi last year, probably worse off actually.

Perhaps Skoda may be interested in leasing Paul

T'was close though 4 in front and 3 behind.  But he did pass a David, ok DC's car was ailing but so was Webbers.