Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rotaryboy

spectactular crash

so what a start to the new season. here i was thinking, another broing start ferrari will do it and bang ralfs trying to fly the car. he heard our call about boring f1.

so whos fault was it. i see it as ralfs you cant blame a ferrari haha he hit rubens and as the road code goes if you hit someone from beind its your fault.

remember last year in brasil when montoya was hit by the arrows,was it benoldi or vestappen???? they blamed the arrows for hitting montoya. and we had keep your distance on the wing of the williams. should ferrai put keep your glasses on ralf on the back of the ferrari???????

Probabably 50/50 actually. The way I saw it was that Rubens did swerve over but then again he was in the lead and does have the right to protect the racing line. Ralf should have being prepared for that and he also did look like he was carrying way to much spped into that corner..

should ferrai put keep your glasses on ralf on the back of the ferrari???????

haha

Not a bad idea.

The way I see it is that Ralf crashed into the back of Rubens.  Rubens hardly swerved very much to his left so I see it as very much in the hands of Ralf Schumacher.

Anyway, he had too much pace to try to scrub off before that corner anyway in my opinion so he would have gone straight off or missed the corner anyway.

I thing jagman hit the nail right on the head with his remarks.

Ralf just likes the idea of flying, ever since he served in the German air force.  Cos he also helps others to feel the experiance, isn't that right Villeneuve.

the way i see it it was ruebens fault isn't there an unspoken law between the driver that you only swerve once to cover youe line and if you cause an accident doingit then it is your fault if you ask me michael is a bad influence or poor rubenno(if thats how you spell it).

ok yeh i know what youre talking about, but still im not convinced. not much news about the crash now, but all in all from what rubens said a few cms or 2 and if you look at the pictures ralf is right up his a##, so he couldnt have gotton passed anyway. so im not sure when ralf was going to brake. did he even brake, while he was on the ground in the air doesnt count.

this will only make the montoya ralfie fight even better. montoya up in the points now and hes got it sussed now.

i envy the guy that paid for the ride with nigel mansell and nige crashed it flipping it over. wasting the car.

maybe ralf should set up a similar business!!!!!!!!!

but cheers ralf you gave us a great start to the race.

Well the stats are in - Michael was doing less speed last year at the same point and Ruebens did swerve once too many times - maybe Ralf was going too fast - maybe not - now we'll never know, but its sooooo nice to hear the same "Its the other fellows fault" coming from the Ferrari drivers. ;)

but its sooooo nice to hear the same "Its the other fellows fault" coming from the Ferrari drivers. ;)

That's hardly fair susan, all drivers pull that line 90% of the time, not just Ferrari.

I actually notice the McLaren drivers are the most, and other people I know say Williams... so that (I feel) proves my first point.

i agree with susan . ferrira saying the other guys faul once again and when people do that they don't go infront of the other driver the move alil but leave room for the other guy sothey don't crash :P

the move alil but leave room for the other guy sothey don't crash

Actually I disagree here usually they do crash or the driver behind (Ralf here) slows to avoid an accident (then complains about the move later)

i was more refering to when they pull to the inside too far and move across alil to get a better line but not in the other guys path so if they don't brake at all they won't him them:P

Villeneuve made that claim as Oz last year about RSchu, and Williams said he'd braked there every time, which suggests all cars have different braking points.

Besides a driver is allowed to brake whenever they want aren't they, it's all a tactic of defending your position any way you can.

i didn't sa it was illgal i justsaid it looked like he may off brake a little earlyer then he needed to.