Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Barcelona Friday Practise Times

yeah I am. He did a 1:15.6 very very quick. Commentary on f1central.net say Albers and Klein are fastest down the straight!!! Albers is behind Narain by only .007, maybe Minardi will qualify and finish ahead of Jordan this race!! Both RBR cars also look very quick.

That's right even in Imola they were saying that the minardis were very quick on the straight line.

Heidfeld is changing his engine so he looses 10 grid spot, and Webber is having a problem with the exhaust valve so he is chaning his engine as well and will not take part till tommorow. I don't think he will be penalised, things are not going well at the Williams camp atm....

Damn my two fave drivers; one out of the race and the others chances already blown and my favourite team look to be going nowhere too...

Perhaps I should support Ferrari to give them some bad luck! :blink:

Damn my two fave drivers; one out of the race and the others chances already blown and my favourite team look to be going nowhere too...

Perhaps I should support Ferrari to give them some bad luck:blink:

Good Idea Kay :lol:

If Webber is penalised though perhaps it will do him some good...

He has always somehow managed so far this year to get the Williams higher than it is on race pace, so being lower we will get a better chance to see just how good a driver he is in the all important race.

I know I shouldn't read too much in to todays timing, but the pace of Williams was very impressive.

I know I shouldn't read too much in to todays timing, but the pace of Williams was very impressive.

Well I think they are making the most of having a new engine.

Perhaps I should support Ferrari to give them some bad luck!  :blink:

Yes, please!!!! ;)

Mark won't be penalised as he was due a new engine for this race and didn't run on Friday. Nick on the other hand will be penalised but seeing as how he has to change his engine anyways, he was able to run as many laps as needed on Friday, seeing as how Mark was not able to run as well.

Report is now Heidfeld will be sent back 20 spots ! ..yes 20 . :blink:

Rubens is having a rough time ...he too is getting an engine change ...back he goes 10 spots and he also has to qualify earlier. :o

The Saubers are both on their 2nd race for their engines.

Hard race for some