Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Video Clip-speed Tv On Bar's Fuel Tank

No they did not ask if it was completely drained. When using a pump, they asked 'Is that it?' Nick Fry, who did not know the technical runnings of the fuel system replied 'yes', as that was all the fuel that could be drained using that pump.

Oh Come on Kay. These guys lied. Period. It doesn't matter who said what. If Nick Fry doesn't know the answer, all he has to do is keep his mouth shut and get his technical staff to answer. He is the managing director of BAR (i'm not sure of his title though) but certainly he belongs to the senior managment. There is no excuse for a guy at his position to mislead and then pretend to be dumb later once s**t hits the ceiling.

And I also find it difficult to understand how the technical staff were unpresent during the FIA's inspection. If this is true it shows how mismanaged this company is. They lied and got caught.

Oh Come on Kay. These guys lied. Period. It doesn't matter who said what. If Nick Fry doesn't know the answer, all he has to do is keep his mouth shut and get his technical staff to answer. He is the managing director of BAR (i'm not sure of his title though) but certainly he belongs to the senior managment. There is no excuse for a guy at his position to mislead and then pretend to be dumb later once  s**t hits the ceiling. 

And I also find it difficult to understand how the technical staff were unpresent during the FIA's inspection. If this is true it shows how mismanaged this company is. They lied and got caught.

I suggest you read everything I said because you've just repeated most of what I said! :huh::unsure:

I never said I agreed with what they did and I said in my post.

"and I am sure someone was there such as GW who could turn around and say no. So they did not blatently lie and Fry was apparently not aware that it wasn't all, however then what was he doing answering a question when he didn't know 100% the answer?"

So less of the come on Kay and more of the reading what I say and not just picking out a comment which I found from the pdf of BAR's version of events, which was not opinion.

your post suggests that FRy made a mistake by saying NO to FIA when questioned about Fuel, It made me beleive that you were agreeging with BAR on this mess. That's all.

I have to tell you, I sense a little bit of rudeness creeping in from this post. You can be assured that I'm not one of those(or couple) posters in this forum who try to discredit you in anything that you post. :)

Why does it seem I am agreeing? The rest of my post is clear in my questioning of what they did and what they maybe should have done something different, just you picked out the part of my post where I was stating what BAR had said they did. I wasn't being rude, I am sorry if my reply seemed that way, I was simply confused at why you disagreed with my post then repeated some of what I had already said in your post.

As I did say quite clearly I did not understand why someone who did not know answered the question when GW was present.

Perhaps I misread your post. I thought you agreed with BAR, but now it is clear that you were just quoting them and not agreeing with them. Sorry